Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWaluigi on 08/02/2016

Impression:good;

As the title says those are almost the real ones. Shipping was fast and they came oiled up , so much oiled that it was like if girls fighting in oil had packed them before the shipping!!! But honnestly the forst time I used them the retraction mecanism on the tools was so stiff that I cutted my ,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDexosaur on 07/24/2016

Impression:Good price,sturdy,Decent quality;

Great looking multi-tool for a good price. Neat locking mechanism for the pliers/wire cutter, you have to pinch the button on the sides and slide the buttons straight up where it locks in place. For the multi-tool locks you just push it up (towards the pliers) to release the tool so you can fold... Read more

Great Multitool for a cheap price. Great Multitool for a cheap price. Great Multitool for a cheap price. Great Multitool for a cheap price. Great Multitool for a cheap price.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10051271 on 02/10/2016

метал неплохой, порадовал чехол. дошло за месяц

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySkittelsrud on 12/03/2015

Pros: I like the price and it is a fairly well made multi tool. I have a name brand multi tool of the same size and model and it is certainly not the same, but it is about 1/10th the price! I keep this as my expendable multi tool at work. Cons: Some of the smaller tools such as the screwdrivers I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypepealonzo on 06/13/2015

Pros: Looks almost like the original ones, have good quality, have a very good price. COns: it's not the original, the finishes are a little different to the original but, what can you expect for that price.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTRaTSeRiF on 06/11/2015

Impression:DX sells better options;

Pros: This tool is reasonably cheap and it works. It also looks good if you're into the "tacticool" look. Cons: It's not very compact and for the size, I would have expected more functions or for it to be more rugged (the scales are very flimsy). The tools DO NOT LOCK (which was the main reason I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byiaros19 on 03/02/2015

Impression:good,buena;

i used this multi-tool for two years in various difficult situation. i used it without sparing and it still works. really useful thing. certainly the quality is not the same as real gerber have, but it works. i would like to buy another one but it is out of stock :(

1 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymctammer on 02/04/2015

Impression:Nice Quality ,Looks good.;

I bought this item to use as a prop but I was pleasantly surprised by its quality. It has quite a bit of heft to it, and the matte black finish on the metal parts looks good. This is a tool used by the military for explosive ordnance disposal, so it has a lot of features that the average person... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDJBKSA on 08/07/2015

Impression:Not great;

Pros: Cheap, decent number of tools Cons: Knife is VERY blunt - couldn't cut anything more than butter, opening mechanism is annoying, metal is painted black but scratches easily Rather spend the extra money on a quality multitool, I have owned brand-name miltitools and after those, would not... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysarandrea on 01/28/2015

Impression:Ótimo;

Demorou muito para chegar devido a problemas nos correios aqui do Brasil, mas finalmente chegou. Estou muito satisfeita com o produto. Excelente qualidade. Vou comprar mais!!!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere