Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypepealonzo on 06/13/2015

Pros: Looks almost like the original ones, have good quality, have a very good price. COns: it's not the original, the finishes are a little different to the original but, what can you expect for that price.

0 0 0

• posted byTRaTSeRiF on 06/11/2015

Pros: This tool is reasonably cheap and it works. It also looks good if you're into the "tacticool" look. Cons: It's not very compact and for the size, I would have expected more functions or for it to be more rugged (the scales are very flimsy). The tools DO NOT LOCK (which was the main reason I... Read more

Impression:DX sells better options;

0 0 0

• posted byiaros19 on 03/02/2015

i used this multi-tool for two years in various difficult situation. i used it without sparing and it still works. really useful thing. certainly the quality is not the same as real gerber have, but it works. i would like to buy another one but it is out of stock :(

1 1 1

• posted bymctammer on 02/04/2015

I bought this item to use as a prop but I was pleasantly surprised by its quality. It has quite a bit of heft to it, and the matte black finish on the metal parts looks good. This is a tool used by the military for explosive ordnance disposal, so it has a lot of features that the average person... Read more

Impression:Nice Quality ,Looks good.;

0 1 0

• posted byDJBKSA on 08/07/2015

Pros: Cheap, decent number of tools Cons: Knife is VERY blunt - couldn't cut anything more than butter, opening mechanism is annoying, metal is painted black but scratches easily Rather spend the extra money on a quality multitool, I have owned brand-name miltitools and after those, would not... Read more

Impression:Not great;

0 0 0

• posted bysarandrea on 01/28/2015

Demorou muito para chegar devido a problemas nos correios aqui do Brasil, mas finalmente chegou. Estou muito satisfeita com o produto. Excelente qualidade. Vou comprar mais!!!

0 0 0

• posted byGMudo on 01/16/2015

Es una herramienta de no mucha calidad, pero muy util para llevar siempre. Algunos detalles no son de calidad y se nota que no es lo mejor, pero sirve para determinados fines. Es un buen regalo.

0 0 1

• posted byheintron on 11/17/2014

Pros: Price. The price is right and it has the tools you most usually need. I like how everything becomes compact when you fold everything back. Nothing to snag on clothing etc and a practical bag to store the tool in is included. Cons: Was rusty when it arrived, easily fixed. Every tool was I to... Read more

Impression:Looks good.;

0 0 1

• posted bytoro80 on 09/30/2014

Pros: quality Contr: None Very good price. Item comparable with most expensive tools. Useful functions and easy to use Aspetto molto solido e finiture curate

0 0 0

• posted bytheenigmairl on 02/26/2014

good quality steel with locking mechanism which is great and nice sliding pliers very good all around appearance none that i have noticed it seems a great bit of kit and would definately get another or as a present for a friend great tool for small money nice appearance good quality steel and to... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere