Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytheenigmairl on 02/26/2014

good quality steel with locking mechanism which is great and nice sliding pliers very good all around appearance none that i have noticed it seems a great bit of kit and would definately get another or as a present for a friend great tool for small money nice appearance good quality steel and handy to have on you all the time i would consider carrying ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDebayansinha on 12/12/2013

Great tool, Im in construction projects, and every now and then need a plier/cutter etc to set up things. Now this bad boy has it all and some more. The finish is awesome, no fade or anything. The best part, it looks same as the GERBER 600, with great detail. People will be amazed. The plier heads are a little loose, and so is the knife. Also the knife ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPapaiUrso on 11/15/2013

I liked the product and buyers ' opinions. I ordered just three at once, one for me and two other friends for gift giving. The three of us liked the quality of the tool, and use of the different options that it brings. I couldn't find anything to disqualify the product, although I have not used in a way heavy. But I believe that the opinions of other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoarve on 09/26/2013

Good solid multi tool that does a good job for the price. I use mine when there are chances of losing a multitool. I can recommend it to others who need these types of multitool and who can not pay very much. It is not as tight as expensive multitool.Kvaliteten is not as good as others such I bought but prices are much lower. Therefore, one can say ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAoKTuRTlE on 08/23/2013

The construction seems pretty sturdy. The tools included are good. The Gerber branding is nice, even if it isn't a genuine Gerber product. When you extend the tools they lock in place and you have to slide a panel to release them. I'm not sure I will ever use the spike. Other than that I can't think of any negative points. It was larger than I expected,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElbrutante on 07/12/2013

I have been using this multitool for about a month now. I been using most of the parts on it and it seems to be made very good. Ofcourse you could get a much better multitool, but i think you can not find a better for this good price. I have not having any problems with it this far. The only thing was that the knife wasn't so sharp. But i easy grind ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypwtantaeus on 06/05/2013

A Cheap, black and durable tool for both survival and quick field maintenance situations. And also this is my second order of this tool. I was using the first one for over one year, then decided to give it to my co-worker as a gift, while it was still sharp, operational and black. It's not original Gerber DIESEL MULTI-PLIER BLACK, SHEATH, and you should ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byStig555 on 04/12/2013

Looks really tacticool, it seems rather sturdy and it has a great price compared to the original Gerber that sells for over a hundred bucks. Really good sheath with velcro, ready to be put on to a backpack strap or a belt, both horizontally and vertically. Pliers can be deployed with just one hand. I don't use C4 that often to need some of the features ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byLegacyShaun on 03/22/2013

Wow! Great item! I love how it looks, i love how it feels and the best thing about it, it looks alot like a Gerber tool. If i wanted to buy this again i sure would! Fits nicely in your pocket but it came with a nice soft mini pocket for the tool itself. No Cons at all. The Quality is great and it looks so good! Honestly! No doubt about it. It got every ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFrereGris on 02/05/2013

Good all around tool. Supposed to be a demo expert tool with C4 punch, not really a usage normal civilians can make of the thing. But is strong enough to get you out of trouble in normal life. Not as strong as I would have wanted, will not endure harsh condition or abuse. The pouch is useless, low quality, you will lose the tool if you use this. You ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections