DX » Community » Reviews » 2.2" LCD Laser Photo Digital Tachometer - Dark Gray + Orange
  • 5 star 11 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrcampos001 on 10/23/2013

The build quality is good. I thought it could be cheap build due to the price, but it is hard, the battery cover fits well. You can use any tape to work with this, just use a color that makes contrast with the thing you are trying to measure. It memorizes the maximun, minimun and last value. The bag has a handle so you can transport it easily. Also,... Read more

Backwards with free battery (:D) User manual Turned on
    0 0
  • posted bypepehillo on 10/05/2013

very useful and nice tachometer, laser pointed, easy to use and readable. it came into a case ideal for transport and a chunk of reflectant adhesive tape for fix it on the shaft. I used to read rpm of the engine of my RV and it worked fine. the plastic quality is good and it is working since one year ago. I could't find any bad on it very nice instrument ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymsolovyev on 07/21/2013

It counts frequency. Actually that's the only and main function of this device :) It measures RPM quite accurately, I checked car engine speed and at the same time checked it using car pc - it was equal. Reflecting tape is included. Instead of it you can use aluminium tape (you can buy it in any warehouse in your country) It has a backlight and it can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenfife on 07/12/2013

I needed a tachometer for setting up and servicing outboard engines and inboard engines for my job use every day with out any problems. Work mates use every day to so my work shop had to invest in some. Real good price for what it can do. Came with tape and battery ready to go write out the box Tape would be nice if you could rip with hands on the go ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnoeg on 07/02/2013

Easy to use. You probably won't even need a manual as it works like you'd expect. Also, the device comes in a nice carry case. Nothing I can think of.. Comes with reflective stickers to bounce back the measuring beam. If you'll use this device a lot, you'll eventually run out of the stickers, but you can just as well use a piece of white sticky tape ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitsmeagain on 04/06/2013

Easy to use. Laser point helps much to align for measurement. Memory function is very helpful when it is not possible to see the display during measurment (very narrow space, where you have to measure). Comes with reflecting tape. It comes including a protective carrying case. Visual indication of received relection signals on the LCD. Plastic feels ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgoren1a on 02/04/2013

- Good build quality devices - Storage pouch included - Reflective tape labels on a rotating part - Precision is not very high - Speed values change frequently Digital tachometer scale constantly changes speed, but the rotor rotates at a constant speed. I used this device to measure the speed of rotation of the rotor viscometer when writing a thesis.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoletna on 01/23/2013

The tachometer is excellent. It is so simple to use. The display is clear and numbers are big, works perfect. Comes with a battery ready to use. Plenty of reflective tape inside, but you can also use simple sticky tape or anything that can shine a little. No real cons. The button feels cheap to press, but since it works perfectly i dont really think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhirou on 01/03/2013

This unit outperforms my $500.00 USD strobotachometer. It runs on only one 9 volt battery unlike my old photo digital tachometer. The old one needed 6 AA batteries and ate them up. My old strobotachometer needed a $38.00 USD battery every once in a while. The laser in this is quite strong so it works even when you are pretty far from the shaft of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvchizh on 08/16/2012

Tachometer makes very accurate measurements on low and high speed. I have lathe machine tool with variable rotation speed and digital speed indication so I have compared the data: - on speed 25 rpm tachometer showed 25 rpm; - on speed 525 rpm tachometer showed 532 rpm. Also measured the speed of emery wheel. Nominal speed of it is 1400 rpm and tachometer ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections