DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Car Swivel Mount Holder with Suction Cup for Iphone 4 - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZsivany on 01/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Specifically, it fits well with the iphone 4 The head can be adjusted in all directions, so each car can be adjusted to the driver. Easy to handle and hold the phone steady. Using a good choice for navigation. Cons:Unfortunately, very soon, within a few months tearing t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDude56345 on 11/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Cheap, Firm and stable mount, easy to use. A must have for navigation or dailing purposes. I used it for iPhone 4s. Easy to place and get the Phone out. You need however two hands. It's has a firm grip on the Phone. I used other mounts in the past, but th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBartus72 on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Firm grip of the suction cup - The mount doesn't move with the car movements - My iPhone is placed firm in the mound - I can move my iPhone in all possible ways to make the visibility the best Cons:- The little thing you have to push back to mount the iPhone... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychimpattack on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Useful mount for my iPhone 4s. I use it to keep the phone at eye level on the windshield so that I can use the maps function without taking my eyes too far off the road. Cons:Somewhat difficult to adjust to find a good position. Mechanics are stiff. Can't use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPAMaire on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is really the best I've seen. It sticks very well, is easy to adjust, and, best of all, it doesn't wobble, yeah these are ratchets not just screws. I use it in cars and airplanes, where I have to read the map on my phone, and it's the only one that sticks... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPantheraUncia on 02/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Material: thick black plastic, feels reasonably solid. Design: ratchet, this has a really big advantage over the flexible arms, because the two cogs lock in too other after turn the screw down tight it will stay that way even if you flip your car. Flexible mount... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLiorhm on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to operate, basic movements, good material. iPhone placed and removed easily. Cons:Basic movements - can't move in every direction. Also, you have to remove the casing in order to place it. It's nice and works well. Good price - for good quality. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKevintjuhhhh on 12/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When you want to leave the holder on one place in the car it's a good an fine holder for your iPhone. It's impossible for the iPhone to fall out, thanks to the little plastic piece where your iPhone is clicked behind Cons:When putting my iPhone in the holder the little... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniucif on 09/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product fits perfectly on iPhone 4 without any bumpers or cases... Good build quality... Hard plastic getts really fixed.. Adjustable in two axis.. so you can adapt wherever you want, easy to use it... It doesn't vibrate even on hi speed.. Cons:none so far... Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhaemorrhoids on 05/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i really really enjoy this product!. its really great. because all of the product is rigid it does not change position even in bumpy rides. the change of orientation is really easy and the iphone does not fall or even move in a normal ride, again very rigid, t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections