Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfcarnaval on 02/27/2013

Both the AC as the Car Charger worked. The cable worked well too. The fit for the car charger is not so good. Need wiggle it around a bit, to get it to work. More expensive than other options. The light in the car charger is a bit too strong, and can be distracting. Used the AC and the Car charger on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGrots on 10/16/2012

- Equipment is very easy to use and specially the car adapter works as smooth as possible - from the first time, I have not experienced any problems, malfunctions or loss of electric contact. Very good indeed. - It is not the least expensive type of charger available in Deal Extreme, but it works as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigoMS on 03/07/2012

- Its really cheaper for what comes in package. - The package comes with cable and wall charger. - The car charge fits well on any car holder. - Charges the phone quickly, what means that the charger have a good quality. - The charge seems to be a little fragile, mainly in the cable-connector part. Not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylivia1701 on 05/31/2011

great product - the product works pretty welll and it fits nice on the car. The chargets contains a good lenght of cable, which helps us to talk and charge the phone easier. I still didnt use the chargers at home, but so far it is working well! I like the design and it looks good in my car. No negative ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTimothyRuhe on 12/14/2010

- It's very cheap, up to six times cheaper then my local stores! - Now I can charge in my car, outlet/power point and in my computer (that's good because I use my 3GS much). - Looks just like an Apple charger kit. - European version. - The car charger is pretty slow, but better than nothing anyway. -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byatangyp on 11/14/2010

Good price for this. Works as expected when used with my iPhone 3GS. Using the in-car charger, charging is very slow. Using the power adapter, the iPhone is unresponsive. Was unable to slide to unlock, etc. So if you're thinking of using your phone whilst you're charging it with the power adapter, then ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalthing on 11/03/2010

Good price for the product. I plugged it into my iPad and it charged right away. 1 hour of charging brings up about 20% of battery. Not too bad. Haven't tried the in car charger yet. While charging the screen of my iPad was unresponsive, or over responsive. It got me slightly worried. The wall charger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOferaha on 09/07/2010

About 2 weeks ago my bag was stolen and my iPhone cable, charger and earphone that were in it. Anywhere I looked for those items prices were irrational high!! The sync cable alone cost 20USD… not mentions the rest of the items. Since I bought this kit thinking well for this price, what can I expect… ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections