DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Hard EVA Carrying Bag with Zipped Close for Ipad - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDomn89 on 02/01/2014

This protective carrying bag will do its job great. It is quite stirdy and thick. It will enclose ipad even with smart cover on. Ipad does not move inside the case which is good becaure otherwise it would scratch. After half a year the part which covers back side of zipper ripped which does not concern ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlinerincon on 09/02/2012

- Cover is light, but protects the iPad against hits (small ones, of course); - There are two zippers and they work well. - The cover is thin and it doens´t add much thickness to the iPad; - The cover works with iPad 2. - I couldn´t find any cons, and I´m using it daily for over one year. - It´s a good ... Read more

Closed bag Open bag

0 0 0

• posted bysunspot on 07/09/2012

- Pretty solid - Not too expensive - Terrible smell when it came out of package, takes some time to air out - Somewhat generic looks, but I knew that before ordering - Wrist strap is probably pretty solid, but I'm wary of carrying the case with tablet in it using the strap... it looks somewhat filmsy.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byseidzii on 05/30/2012

Good for protecting your iPad against small hits, low drops and perfect for keeping iPad among other stuff e.g. In your backbag. Very light weight, zipper works good and inner surface is soft enough. Very good, when you're not ready to pack your iPad in a thick and heavy solid bag, but still want to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaleroux on 06/03/2011

- Works with iPad 2 - Cover is light - Cover is hard enough to protect the iPad with its cover - The two large zippers are convenient - The cover is rather thin, no adding to much bulk to the iPad - Might not be enough to protect the iPad on a significant bend of hit, but everything is a compromise, ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections