DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Hard EVA Carrying Bag with Zipped Close for Ipad - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlinerincon on 09/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cover is light, but protects the iPad against hits (small ones, of course); - There are two zippers and they work well. - The cover is thin and it doens´t add much thickness to the iPad; - The cover works with iPad 2. Cons:- I couldn´t find any cons, and I´m... Read more

Closed bag Open bag
    0 0
  • posted bysunspot on 07/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Pretty solid - Not too expensive Cons:- Terrible smell when it came out of package, takes some time to air out - Somewhat generic looks, but I knew that before ordering - Wrist strap is probably pretty solid, but I'm wary of carrying the case with tablet in it using t... Read more

0 1
  • posted byseidzii on 05/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good for protecting your iPad against small hits, low drops and perfect for keeping iPad among other stuff e.g. In your backbag. Very light weight, zipper works good and inner surface is soft enough. Very good, when you're not ready to pack your iPad in a thic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaleroux on 06/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Works with iPad 2 - Cover is light - Cover is hard enough to protect the iPad with its cover - The two large zippers are convenient - The cover is rather thin, no adding to much bulk to the iPad Cons:- Might not be enough to protect the iPad on a significant bend of h... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections