DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 3.5mm Male to 2.5mm Female AUX Audio Headphone Adapter
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by25080205 on 04/23/2014

It's look shiny and works as expected. Very small size. Simple and reliable thing. Look like jewelry - silver and gold mirroring surfaces, fine quality. No flaws at all. It small and round - it easily can roll down from table and will be lost. It's so small that I barely find it in the envelope. And ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysetevik on 03/15/2014

+ Good price + nice quality + works like a charm + allows you to use 2.5mm headsets - No significant cons at the moment, just handle a bit slippery. If you planned to regularly plug/unplug adapter, it'll be easy to drop it. Also, it would be really nice if this adapter was shorter, but don't sure if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeric3 on 11/20/2013

Nice quality all metal 3.5 mm Male to 2.5 mm Female Audio Headphone Adapter. It's a great way to make use of all those old headsets with a 2.5 mm plug on newer phones and tablets. I haven't found any yet. It's a bit long when connecting to a phone or tablet but it seems sturdy enough for this to not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypetermn11 on 07/06/2013

Useful for those Nokia headsets which did not have adapters from 2,5 mm to 3,5 mm. It would be better to have rubber or plastic coating, not metal. I'm very glad to connect my Nokia HS-81 headset to the usual 3,5 mm socket. Shame to Nokia with their "proprietary" pins and no adapters. It's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRogerEriksson on 05/13/2013

+ Extremely small and thin adapter + High quality with metal housing + Very cheap - So thin, shiny and slippery that you easily can drop it and lose it. - Straight instead of angled. It would be really nice if this adapter was angled 45°. Now it build right out from the Connection. If angled it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTONIOBOARD on 05/03/2013

This is a usefull item, you can change big to little and it is functioning very well. Dx has many good products, i love adapters cause its turns our life more easy. Good site and good product, buy here and you will never stop to buy... No cons, product has very good quality and is very usefull..You can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHIZUS on 04/24/2013

good headphone adapter; it works very well; there isn´t any noise interference; good quality; it doesn´t feel any sound diference it can be more cheap but it still is afordble to buy it; it can be more small, but maybe it is impossible to do it more small because if it was more small it can ... Read more

compare adapter compare adapter

0 0 0

• posted bylibrin on 11/30/2012

Works as a charm, simple and beautiful. Durable and solid, scratch resistant, produces no noises. On top of that it has 3 channels, so you can connect a device with microphone in addition to standard stereo 2-channel sound. Also looking good and is doesn't take much additional place. No cons. Could be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNicolaas on 04/09/2011

-It has three channels, so you can use this product on devices that have a left, right and microphone channel. -The plug part is gold and the 'handle' is silver/grey. Quite a cool colour combination if you ask me! -The 'handle' could be a little bigger so it is easier to hold it between your fingers.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvaitlima on 02/10/2011

-- it's cheap :) -- it's a very well-made product, very solid-looking -- made of stainless steel, gold-plated connector -- the connector has 3 divisions as you can see, this means that it supports not only headphones, but also a phone headset that has the microphone in addition -- No cons at the moment ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections