DX » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 2600mAh High Capacity Battery Pack with Back Cover for HTC Desire/G7
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 17% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfakerholic on 06/18/2012

Can be driven for a long time because the large capacity Battery cover is included. Very cheap Because the battery cover is bent, the gap occurs Otherwise, no problem Because of the unique shape Will also protect the camera lens size and weight increase, however it is stabilized when had. It cannot return to a standard battery any longer. This battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byberg666 on 05/10/2011

+ Low price +The battery has a good capacity good battery keeps my phone in use working for 4 to 5 days meaks me happy charge this battery inside my HTC desire is working just fine ,the cover fit`s perfect This is a must have for any HTC Desire / G7 owner, as we all know how battery hungry our smartphone can be For a very nice price you get for this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrueck83 on 01/17/2011

- 2 x longer batterie life - perfect for long outdoor tours - the cover looks like the orginal - the baterie not - the G7 is bigger now and heavy - the batterie life gets shorter and shorter after a few loading cycle - the batterie cover dont fit 100% on the Desire - the battery looks poor... For a thirth batterie (geocaching or long outdoor activities)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfirethorn on 01/13/2011

It works. There is no question that this holds more charge. With this cover, I don't really care about scratches anymore and you don't feel the heat from the chipset. (It's not the battery that gets hot in the original, it's the chips) Requires constant calibration to always maintain full charge (the actual full capacity). (HTC has some part to blame ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byinception on 12/07/2010

Makes my Desier last twice as long as normal - it runs for two days. Supplied back cover is a very good fit and has the same finish as original. New backcover doesn't have a pretty shape It feels a bit big now It has longer charging time than the normal battery, but I guess that's logical. I usually leave it charging over night, works fine. Definately ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspfromuk on 11/13/2010

Not any pros I can think of as the battery does not even last as long as the low capacity battery that came with the phone. I have tried to use this battery in anticipation that it will give me longer use than the original battery. I am highly disappointed as this battery does not last even as long as the original battery, in fact it lasts half the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections