DX » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 2600mAh High Capacity Battery Pack with Back Cover for HTC Desire/G7
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 17% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfakerholic on 06/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Can be driven for a long time because the large capacity Battery cover is included. Very cheap Cons:Because the battery cover is bent, the gap occurs Otherwise, no problem OtherThoughts:Because of the unique shape Will also protect the camera lens size and weight increa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byberg666 on 05/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Low price +The battery has a good capacity good battery keeps my phone in use working for 4 to 5 days meaks me happy Cons:charge this battery inside my HTC desire is working just fine ,the cover fit`s perfect OtherThoughts:This is a must have for any HTC Desire / G7 o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrueck83 on 01/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- 2 x longer batterie life - perfect for long outdoor tours - the cover looks like the orginal - the baterie not Cons:- the G7 is bigger now and heavy - the batterie life gets shorter and shorter after a few loading cycle - the batterie cover dont fit 100% on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfirethorn on 01/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works. There is no question that this holds more charge. With this cover, I don't really care about scratches anymore and you don't feel the heat from the chipset. (It's not the battery that gets hot in the original, it's the chips) Cons:Requires constant c... Read more

1 0
  • posted byinception on 12/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Makes my Desier last twice as long as normal - it runs for two days. Supplied back cover is a very good fit and has the same finish as original. Cons:New backcover doesn't have a pretty shape It feels a bit big now OtherThoughts:It has longer charging time than the norm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspfromuk on 11/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Not any pros I can think of as the battery does not even last as long as the low capacity battery that came with the phone. Cons:I have tried to use this battery in anticipation that it will give me longer use than the original battery. I am highly disappointed as this... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections