DX » Community » Reviews » Survival Fire Sparkle + Blade Cutter + Whistle (Green)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedney48 on 07/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to use. You need of course to take it off the package and open it, which is very easy for both procedures. To make a spark, you need to scratch the flat part against the round one. As soon you scratch the ink out of the surface, it starts to work. Cons:So far I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byachapacha on 06/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Survival Fire Sparkle + Blade Cutter + Whistle is very good quality. I've used it in several campaigns. And flint and whistle, and everything works flawlessly. Once on the barbecue we forgot matches / lighters, I remembered the flint of this set :) barbecue was sav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfoubina on 03/16/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's easy to use and the size is perfect to carry and don't lose it. A lot of sparks!!!!!. Relation price vs. quality is perfect. It is strong and you can trust it. I really recomend it. This is my first purchase and I'm really satisfied. Cons:I can´t fin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywlaims on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Great sparks! Shower of sparks, better than every other firestarter I've got - Ergonomic is great, easy to hold in hand and easy to strike - The plastic unit is built tough - Whistle and the hack saw blade are just extra. The plastic unit has all the component... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanmacortes82 on 10/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I tested the product and works perfectly. If you need fire sparkles is ideal Cons:None, is perfect and the price is according. I think the rule is not very useful and could be obviated saving a little more space OtherThoughts:Is a good product with a reasonable price. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugoeiji on 09/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very useful item if you like to go camping and need fire sparkles. The product is well built and the whistle works very well. Also comes with a whistle and with a small rule Cons:The rule is kind of inutile and does not fit well in the inside of the fire compa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTearOfTheStar on 05/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Big ferrorod - Create good sparks with ease - Additional space in the handle can be used for good amount of flints - Signalling mirror - Loud whistle - Useful strikers (both with rulers) Cons:None for the price OtherThoughts:Big, sturdy, large ammount of ferro... Read more

All in set Mirror and handle space Big rod and good striker
    0 0
  • posted bysmurfy on 06/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is great! Totally blown away. I own quite a few firesteels and I gotta say this one's the best, if you want to bet your life on a firesteel. To sum it up, it's big enough for your hands (although it can be a con, some firesteels are just too small to hold w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybennyboyduncan on 08/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pretty good construction seems strong enough. Fire steel is a good size (1/2 inch, 12mm) striker is good. Whistle is loud and nice and compact for a survival kit. Small signal mirror in the end cap and room to fit tinder in the handle. Cons:The lanyard rope is a bit che... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections