DX » Community » Reviews » Survival Fire Sparkle + Blade Cutter + Whistle (Green)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygrommit on 01/12/2014

Big anought for use on winter conditions. Comfortable grip, big, massive firesteel. Have a container for emeregency stuff. Container is not waterproof. You should clearly understand that it is quite a big thing. However, this allows you to conveniently use it in the conditions of winter. You can use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedney48 on 07/03/2013

Very easy to use. You need of course to take it off the package and open it, which is very easy for both procedures. To make a spark, you need to scratch the flat part against the round one. As soon you scratch the ink out of the surface, it starts to work. So far I could not see a con to this product,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byachapacha on 06/20/2013

This Survival Fire Sparkle + Blade Cutter + Whistle is very good quality. I've used it in several campaigns. And flint and whistle, and everything works flawlessly. Once on the barbecue we forgot matches / lighters, I remembered the flint of this set :) barbecue was saved:) everyone happy :) There are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfoubina on 03/16/2013

It's easy to use and the size is perfect to carry and don't lose it. A lot of sparks!!!!!. Relation price vs. quality is perfect. It is strong and you can trust it. I really recomend it. This is my first purchase and I'm really satisfied. I can´t find any. I have to wait more than a month, but the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywlaims on 02/14/2013

- Great sparks! Shower of sparks, better than every other firestarter I've got - Ergonomic is great, easy to hold in hand and easy to strike - The plastic unit is built tough - Whistle and the hack saw blade are just extra. The plastic unit has all the components you need. Bulkier and heavier than the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuanmacortes82 on 10/16/2012

I tested the product and works perfectly. If you need fire sparkles is ideal None, is perfect and the price is according. I think the rule is not very useful and could be obviated saving a little more space Is a good product with a reasonable price. Is great and fun! Is very addictive, you can be using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhugoeiji on 09/05/2012

Very useful item if you like to go camping and need fire sparkles. The product is well built and the whistle works very well. Also comes with a whistle and with a small rule The rule is kind of inutile and does not fit well in the inside of the fire compartment. The part that you use to generate the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTearOfTheStar on 05/14/2012

- Big ferrorod - Create good sparks with ease - Additional space in the handle can be used for good amount of flints - Signalling mirror - Loud whistle - Useful strikers (both with rulers) None for the price Big, sturdy, large ammount of ferrocerium. And good ferrocerium that creates many hot sparks.... Read more

All in set Mirror and handle space Big rod and good striker

0 0 0

• posted bysmurfy on 06/10/2011

This is great! Totally blown away. I own quite a few firesteels and I gotta say this one's the best, if you want to bet your life on a firesteel. To sum it up, it's big enough for your hands (although it can be a con, some firesteels are just too small to hold with your hands and you have to holf them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybennyboyduncan on 08/30/2010

Pretty good construction seems strong enough. Fire steel is a good size (1/2 inch, 12mm) striker is good. Whistle is loud and nice and compact for a survival kit. Small signal mirror in the end cap and room to fit tinder in the handle. The lanyard rope is a bit cheap looking so I replaced it with some ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections