DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking AC Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 5-Refills (100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLokitround1 on 11/14/2012

- Good kit! comes with everything you need to get started - Good build quality - Personally, i like the color alot - comes with 2 battery, one auto and one manual - Great Started for 510! the atomizer it comes with are not that bad either! (DX has some better ones for a couple buck though) - Wish it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVestergaard78 on 02/25/2012

I tried a lot of different Ecigs this i on of the better. Much better wape the the cheap Ecigs (5-15$) Good built quality Price, 2 complete Ecigs. Looks great. Battery time the first month i owned it the battery lasted a day or more. But after at month it needs to to be charged seval tims a day. I dont ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykostasfmx on 09/13/2011

Come with marlboro flavor! Come with two batteries ,one auto and one manual!! The build quality is great! The amount of vapor is great!! Recommend to buy also the virginia flavor from DX! Charging Battery is fast less than an hour. Price is super! Take the 510 parts No car charger! No other cons I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjustbeachin on 07/22/2011

First off, Thank you DX for allowing me to get to know e ciggs, not that I wanted to quit, I only wanted to cut down, I have completely transititioned to electronic cigaretts and this is the prettiest of the lot!! I love it, and it opens a whole new world to electronic cigarettes! It is elegant, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFordjjik on 07/02/2011

this electronic cigarettese looks like the original joye 510 model.build quality is very good.if you never used a production of joye tech,you will never see the diference.the amount af vapore is good.even the box is looks like the original. I did not found any cons.good for this price.but I wish it would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byginnz on 03/17/2011

This is an awesome E-Cig!!! I have the original 510, and a set of the black ones from here, and ordered these as extra's, and for my wife to use! The quality of the stainless ones are very, very good!! They look very good, and alot better then the black ones! The battery life is good, i think better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDg0000 on 02/14/2011

The build quality is great. Maybe is a fake joye 510, but is hard to see any difference. Looks very stylish and feels expensive; for me is like the Ferrari od the e-cigs. You get 2 complete cigarettes, one with automatic battery and the other with manual battery. Charges in only one hour. The charger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byazdude123 on 12/15/2010

- Compatible with all 510 accessories - Excellent vapor production - Small and compact - Comes with both an automatic and a manual battery - Stainless steel looks good and doesn't pick up finger prints - Came with blue LED instead of red This e cigarette comes branded inside the box as 510, including ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections