DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking AC Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 5-Refills (100~240V)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• AWESOME!!

posted by justbeachin on 07/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

First off, Thank you DX for allowing me to get to know e ciggs, not that I wanted to quit, I only wanted to cut down, I have completely transititioned to electronic cigaretts and this is the prettiest of the lot!! I love it, and it opens a whole new world to electronic cigarettes! It is elegant, the blue light lets others know you are not smoking. Using a manual for the first time was odd, but I quickly got used to it, and now prefer it to the automatic type! This model give you the choice of each so it is a great learning tool, I do intend to always have one of these in hand!

Cons:

Although this is a sleek, classy looking e cigarette, because of the size, you need to know the battery still requires charging after a few hours of regular vaping. Because it comes with 2 batteries, it is not a problem, but I have quickly taken to the manual battery and wish they were both manual now! But there is really no Con's to this product.

OtherThoughts:

If you want to vape, this is the next step up from the mini, and highly recommended by me!

Bottomline:

Haven't smoked a cigarette in over 4 months, after 37 yrs of a pack + a day of smoking. Not because I can't, I just don't want to anymore? Go figure!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections