Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNiche004 on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The case is silicone and has a nice diamond pattern. It covers all areas of the iPhone nicely. The case fit well on my iPhone 4. There was no adjustment or cutting required. Cons:The colour seemed to fade after some use to not be a true black, but slightly bro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byksmith on 08/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very nice case for the price. The material is sort of between silicon and plastic as far as it's firmness. Fits great and seems like it would protect well Cons:Again, lock/unlock button takes some effort to use but that's about it. OtherThoughts:I do... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoca1989 on 07/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-- the case is excellent because it protects all your cellphone if you drop; -- the material of the case can be considered very good; -- it fits perfectly and protects your cellphone; -- it´s a new protection for the scratchs; Cons:-- you have to make a f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDizzA on 05/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The case is really good. It's material which easily slied inside your pocket where other materials do not. So thats great. It seems tight enough and fits the device. Great case for your money.. Cons:One con is that you have to press quite hard to get the phone to Lock or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartinKoopt on 05/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the best case ever! It fits perfectly and protects your iPhone from scratches. Compared to silicon cases this one is much easier to get in and out of your pocket, while it still is "sticky" enough to prevent your iPhone from sliding off smoot... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycbaty on 11/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a very good case for the Iphone, fit is strecht and with that detail on the back, it seems quite strong to support falls. Buttons are accesible Cons:Sometimes it gets a little bit out by the side of the iphone, maybe its a little too small, or maybe its just my unit.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPepito on 09/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I wasn't expecting much for $1.70 (I see they are now $2.10) but this seems an excellent case. Great fit and encased phone feels good. Cons:Standby button is a little hard to use with this case. Not sure if its better or worse than other cases of this kind. Only comes in... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections