DX » Community » Reviews » OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfaltauno on 02/05/2013

No trips over the legs to drive. Can be used with several different applications that are available for download You have to disconnect the drive when not in use, it remains permanently lit There is a connection on the market twice ODB cable and switch to put the device on another site that disturb less ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfaltauno on 02/05/2013

I thought my legs bother me to drive. I use it in a Toyota Prius and is perfect. In the pictures you can see that does not bother at all. I do not understand what they are for the programs included on the CD that accompanies this device. I use it with Torque Pro application and it works perfectly, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfaltauno on 01/08/2013

Although it is too early to confirm a serious opinion, the operation is not complicated, was paired with the phone quickly and is very large number of parameters that can be controlled. This unit I received is to ride in the car of a friend I find that the longitude is a bit exaggerated. Not if I have ... Read more

ELM 327 (1) ELM 327 (2) ELM 327 (3)

0 0 0

• posted byrodrigopintos on 01/02/2013

tamaño mediano, funciona con varios vehículos, permite leer códigos de falla y quitar luces de falla del tablero(requiere software adicional) lo probé en mi VW bora/jetta 2012 y no funciono, luego lo probé en una camioneta fiat, tampoco funciono, así que creo que mi unidad ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byLars777 on 12/14/2012

Good price and build quality. Easy to connect and use. More cheaper the in Russia. The Pin Code was different from the one that was listed in the package . There are some cheaper adapters on DX. No more cons found! Adapter is very good! I use it with my Hond CR-V. No any problem with connection to my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycharlytrw on 11/16/2012

Good price and build quality. It is a very useful tool using it with an Android smart phone and torque apk or an Garmin GPS. You can check your car health while is in movement. Tested in Chevrolets, Renault and Ford cars with no issue at all. If you want to know thats is your car doing, this is your ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byRPWNova on 10/21/2012

Works with most cars. You can read out a lot of things, like errors and the state of lots of other things. For example O2 sensors, cylinder timing, and more. With some programs you find on internet u can even program the ECU module. For example put on or of the rain sensor, lot of timers, resetting service ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAvucc on 04/03/2012

It works as intended. I have Opel/Vauxhall Vectra B, and it worked in it. The Pin Code was different from the one that was listed in the package . I had to google it to make it work. There were like 3-4 different pin codes around. With torgue android software, it's pretty nice thing to have. In where ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bypravinxp on 03/13/2012

Its a great device to check the cars internal issues... I connected it in an Ford Ikon 1.3 endura engine and found out it had o2 sensor issue... I had earlier spent more than 5grands to sort out the issue but in vein... So its a must have tool for car owners to save us from un educated mechanics... who ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections