DX » Community » Reviews » 2000mW High Power 802.11a/b/g USB Wireless Network Dongle with 10dBi Antenna
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byburakgulsen on 11/22/2013

comes with 10dBi also 2W card, realtek rt8187 chipset, works in unxi and windows it heats very much, so i break out the card from its box. and wrapped it with k'nexes. now it works pretty well. also sometimes the antenna's length may be a problem. if you will use the card indoors, you may want to buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoseillo on 11/20/2013

El precio es lo que me hizo decantarme por el producto, ya que aquí pedian bastante mas por uno parecido Al tener una antena grande, cuesta mantenerlo derecho, y como no lo sujetemos a algo ( o con algo) termina de lado. Llegó bien embalado y con un cd con driver, que en mi caso, con win 7 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJordiadr on 10/19/2013

-Comes with a BackTrack 3 CD with easy to use pre installed tools to hack wep protected wifi within 10 min. -The usb Device is a very popular realtek chipset. -This chipset is greta for hacking wifi also under windows I did this. -Antenna should have been better and stronger. -External pwer for the usb ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKAISERCARABELA on 06/21/2013

No drivers needed (on Win 7 X64) plug it to the USB port and after a few seconds it was working perfectly. I can connect to wifi networks located over 200 meters away from my office. The antenna is so long that the base can not stand it in upright position, had to put some weight in the base so it could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

This Wireless Network Dongle is really good. It supports injection, which means that you can use it to crack wireless connections much faster. The chipset is Realtek 8187, which is pretty good. Very fast and boosts the signal up to 3 bars. The build quality could be better. The USB connection is weared ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypyro329 on 02/12/2013

This thing works. Basically normal. Not exactly what I expected. I was surprised quick delivery, although it can hardly be attributed to the pluses of goods. Build quality could be better and the antena is 3 times bigger than the device, so is dificult to stand up... The adapter and antenna have both ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystensch on 01/25/2013

Easy to use. Plug and play. Lightweight (except the antenna provided within the package). A big plus was, that mine came with RTL8187L, which is usable for pentesting your own networks with BackTrack (airodump and aireplay). The dongle itself is light, but the antenna provided is quite large and heavy,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAllexar on 12/15/2012

This thing works. Basically normal. Not exactly what I expected. I was surprised quick delivery, although it can hardly be attributed to the pluses of goods. Unfortunately, through two concrete walls, 40 meters the signal is not good enough. It may well be because of the router, not the transmitter. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byreusjep on 09/04/2012

Device gives good reception with supplied antenna Connections are stable, even in busy areas Easy to find drivers due to Realtek chipset English manual WEP analysing software supplied SMA connector for ext. antenna Cheap housing Will fall over due to heavy antenna weight Not clear if 2000mW is achieved ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynicowez on 08/27/2012

- nice signal reception. - intuitive software - comes with BT3, BT4. Software embeded for packets injection. - weightless base, it falls. - under linux you don't see the led flashing, it would be confusing for someone who don't knows if it's working. It worked pretty well for me, I hope it keeps doing ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections