DX » Community » Reviews » 2000mW High Power 802.11a/b/g USB Wireless Network Dongle with 10dBi Antenna
  • 5 star 21 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKAISERCARABELA on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:No drivers needed (on Win 7 X64) plug it to the USB port and after a few seconds it was working perfectly. I can connect to wifi networks located over 200 meters away from my office. Cons:The antenna is so long that the base can not stand it in upright positio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Wireless Network Dongle is really good. It supports injection, which means that you can use it to crack wireless connections much faster. The chipset is Realtek 8187, which is pretty good. Very fast and boosts the signal up to 3 bars. Cons:The build quali... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypyro329 on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This thing works. Basically normal. Not exactly what I expected. I was surprised quick delivery, although it can hardly be attributed to the pluses of goods. Cons:Build quality could be better and the antena is 3 times bigger than the device, so is dificult to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystensch on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Plug and play. Lightweight (except the antenna provided within the package). A big plus was, that mine came with RTL8187L, which is usable for pentesting your own networks with BackTrack (airodump and aireplay). Cons:The dongle itself is light, bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAllexar on 12/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This thing works. Basically normal. Not exactly what I expected. I was surprised quick delivery, although it can hardly be attributed to the pluses of goods. Cons:Unfortunately, through two concrete walls, 40 meters the signal is not good enough. It may well be because... Read more

1 0
  • posted byreusjep on 09/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Device gives good reception with supplied antenna Connections are stable, even in busy areas Easy to find drivers due to Realtek chipset English manual WEP analysing software supplied SMA connector for ext. antenna Cons:Cheap housing Will fall over due to heav... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicowez on 08/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- nice signal reception. - intuitive software - comes with BT3, BT4. Software embeded for packets injection. Cons:- weightless base, it falls. - under linux you don't see the led flashing, it would be confusing for someone who don't knows if it's working. OtherT... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjefftheworld on 07/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I purchased two of these units for a project involving 802.11a/b/g triangulation and both these units performed perfectly. While it may not have been quite 2000mW, with the addition of a pair of better - yet still inexpensive - antennae the devices performed i... Read more

3 0
  • posted byhummad_nazir on 05/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fantastic Cons:There is one downside to this the instructions are not in English. And the same with the CD instalment disk. Fear not if you need to install it plug the adaptor into the computer then click on start. after clicking start right click on computer... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrusan01 on 04/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great range for the price! Easy to use and with one driver CD easy to install... But no driver needed for w7 installation (plug and play) but i install the driver that comes with the device... My notebook show only 2 of 5 parts from wireless and fter i connect t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections