DX » Community » Reviews » BW708V 1.3MP 200X Zooming Digital USB2.0 Microscope Camera with 4-LED Illumination
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysvend1 on 04/07/2013

bought originaly to find steel/wood splinters splinters from work in my hands.helps alot to determine what angle they went in so i know which way to pull them out as i other wise can't see them. Very good for checking out spiders etc, can see how many eyes they have etc which you can't see with the naked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypechos on 09/07/2012

I have bought it in order to read markings on SMD-SMT electronic components. Then, I have received it, and I have found that it is precious in electronics inspection and in a lot of other things. It does the job, the objects are magnified tents and tents of times and the led lights are precious. Due ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytantunisever on 04/22/2011

its very cheap and easy of use. You can take snapshot or movie tiny or small things. its full of fan. the driver cd isnt working with windows7. 'Ive installed the software on it to 3 different computers but the software doesnt see the camera. i use the camera by skype and live messenger .print screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavi10 on 01/13/2011

very easy to use, have 8 LED so the picture is always bright - and you can adjust the illumination level via a know on the electrical wire. figure quality is very good - see the pictures of my finger skin i posted. (by mistake i gave it 2 stars in the rating section - i wanted to give it 5) when you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections