DX » Community » Reviews » USB 3.0 HDD Docking Station for All 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD (Super-Speed 5Gbps)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycabjelen on 03/12/2013

Plug and Play, hassle free. Convenient Price None I received it in about two weeks since I ordered it. I intended to use it to try to recover my 1TB hard disk that had just failed. I hooked it up to an Ubuntu system and it was recognised immediately. Still the disk appeared to have some bad sectors according ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySnoopDag on 03/06/2013

The docking station worked immediately. The USB cable was short, but everything worked great. USB 3.0 makes this a preferred solution for me for accessing external disks. I might have opted for a similar box with the various memory card interfaces and extra USB ports if I had seen that earlier. I prefer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywcaquino on 10/23/2012

- A beautifull hdd docking. - Very easy to setup and use, just plug the hard drive and turn on. It was working five minutes after arrived my home. - My windows 7 recognized automatically - I don't have USB 3.0 port but the file transfer rate was in a good speed The USB cable could be more longer, i think ... Read more

Works fine with my 1.5Tb HD

1 0 0

• posted byRapheus on 06/23/2011

It is very easy to install, very good finish and nice appearance. Immediately recognizes the disc, has shut down button and restarting the unit mounted again without problems. Reading is very fast, without noticing a difference if the disc is in the dock or plugged in patients CPU. Both cables usb connection ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections