DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 3G/HSDPA 7.2Mbps Wireless Modem Dongle (2100/1900/1800/900/850MHz)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMegaDED on 07/15/2011

It works well, allows to use 3G network connection, but not so long. After a mounth of use can't access internet neither via 3G nor via 2G network, but still can register in operator network and send SMS. It seems that some hardware problem appears. Builded not so well, be careful with it. It is very diffucult to insert SIM. Modem case says that you'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomnites on 06/29/2011

it works like it's supposed to. i.e. it will allow the buyer to connect to a 3G network. the speed is decent. the build quality is not high. it feels like the modem will be damaged if dropped on the floor. although the specs states that it is compatible with Windows 7, the modem does not work on my Windows 7 computer. But it works fine on an Windows ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxbart on 03/09/2011

Portable, Just plug in and connect to the Internet. Compatible with Android 2.1 !! On Android no installing of driver reqied, just click on Turn ON mobile networks and set-up the APN settings... On windows 7 x64 I had probmlems with instalation of drivers, I used Google and after one hour It was OK. Is needed to set Comatibility mode for instalator ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections