Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by toronto4 on 11/01/2010

Pros: - You would get pleasant surprise when you see it first time! - Gives you a very good feeling when you hold it because it has nice weight. - Build quality is good for this price. - The LED light is very bright and useful. - This color gives it a unique look and feel. - It almost looks like a antique piece. Cons: - Compass doesn't work ver... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by lehtonen on 09/28/2010

Pros: I was so excited when I got this, but I soon found out it din't work. Very sturdy and cool looking. Cons: I pulled it apart and found out that the problem was that the contents dint fit right, and so the machanical hands were being pushed up against the glass, so they couldn't turn. The battery was fine, as was the light, and the hands tu... Read more

0 0
  • posted by nmrrock on 04/23/2010

Pros: Nice little item. Good weight and finish. Catches the eye of most who see it. Carabiner is well made. Generally it feels like a more expensive item, and I believe any professional,(nurse, or such). That needs a watch that is on display will not be embarassed to wear this watch. Cons: None at this point. Works fine. OtherThoughts: Great re... Read more

0 0
  • posted by BlueGuerilla on 04/01/2008

Pros: Very nice looking watch that is a great colour. The light is quite bright for it's size. The button to change the time is a bit hard to pull out but it works OK once you do. Cons: They compass doesn't seem to work properly. It's a bit heavy so it possibly will not suit being clipped onto to everyone's keychain if they already have a lot o... Read more

0 0
  • posted by schopf on 03/01/2008

Pros: Very beautiful product, good color and looking. It has a good impact when you see it for the first time. Cons: Its a bit heavy, but not to much. Light drags a lot of power, so, use it carefully. Compass dont work. I had to buy another one to replace it: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4732 The pin which connects watch with the s... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Daemonik on 11/08/2007

Pros: Lots of functions. Watch, Light, and Compass Sturdy design Cons: light could be a little brighter OtherThoughts: Bottomline: No complaints so far. it does what it is supposed to and looks nice as well. Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Read more

0 0
  • posted by xprivtax on 10/16/2007

Pros: Many function! Compass! Watch! Light! Cons: A little bit heavy! The light button is dragging too easy OtherThoughts: Bottomline: It's a very nice accessoir but it uses too much energy because of the light button. Ist's very heavy. Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections