DX » Community » Reviews » USB Laser Handheld Barcode Scanner/Reader for Desktop/Laptop (2M-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Awesome barcode scanner
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byElekTeK on 09/24/2014

Pros: The barcode scanner is compatible with ANY 2D code. I personally use it with Code 128 and EAN-13/14. It is a very good barcode scanner for small shops. The manual includes some settings that the barcode scanner may accept and are explained beautifully. Cons: The manual is incomplete in my opinion;... Read more

Impression:Awesome barcode scanner;

0 0 0

• posted bymoemdx on 05/13/2014

This barcode scanner is light-weight, and yet it seems sturdy. The button is easy to press and gives audible and tactile feedback. The scanner reads the barcodes that I want to use it for very easily, more so than other scanners that I have tried. I cannot think of anything about this scanner that I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalextan217 on 03/19/2014

Installation was simple and practically it's just a plug and play scanner that you can use it daily in the store. Scans quickly without error. Pretty much as what i exactly needed from the scanner. Doesn't come with a scanner stand. Cannot unplug the cable once it's plugged into the scanner. Cannot replace ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byautomizer on 02/17/2014

Scanner is plug and play so install was super simple. I just plugged it in and it worked. I have used it on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8 Computers, all work right away zero problems. Once you plug the cord in the base you cant get it back out so if the cord ever gets damaged you have to replace ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bySubjectX on 07/30/2013

This scanner is really light and made out of really durable plastic with rubber protective ring around reading head so it can also be put off on the counter for example without being scratched. It is plug and play, it worked a second I plugged it into the USB port of my computer running windows 7. Cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydocneet on 07/15/2013

I just needed a scanner to be able to use "3 of 9" barcodes so I can read those codes on letters I've printed that were sent back to me by persons. My computerprogram handles these barcodes and I can select those persons in the database. The scanner works plug and play. At first I didn't know ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylazarus9 on 02/27/2013

It is cheap and properly built. It does the job for jobs like scanning barcodes of different sorts. I scan EAN13 codes and it works great. Not the fastest scanner around, but unless you use it at a high volume store it will do the job! A little hazzle to reprogram, but not impossible if you follow the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynanska on 02/23/2013

Cheap. Works great. Worked with every bar code I tried. Barato. Funciona perfeitamente. Funcionou com todos os codigos de barra que testei. Sometimes you have to aim the laser from different distances for it to work. As vezes você que aumentar a distância pra conseguir a letura. Great for very ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bywiljohan on 10/17/2012

* Cheap compared to many others * Laser is much more easier than CCD * Accurate, works without errors * Not too big, looks bigger than what it is * Lack a pouch to keep the canner safe * Sound (beep) is too high * Cable cannot detach unless case is opened I suppose there is a limit to how small the bar ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHelitonCostaBRA on 10/10/2012

Can read almost all codabar; Nice quality and look; Can read bank codabar sistems but you need to find a application to convert the digit verificator; Very quick! I did find! After find a application to convert the codes of the banks every thing worked fine. A good deal! Is impressionant how this Barcode ... Read more

2 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections