DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Plastic Simulation Dummy Zoom Lens Coffee Mug Cup (350ml)
  • 5 star 6 ( 35% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydesertdawg57 on 08/04/2013

I bought this as a present for a photographer friend and he says it looks so real sitting in one compartment of his camera bag that another friend thought he had purchased a new lens for his collection. By the way, my friend is also a keen coffee and tea drinker, so he really appreiated the gesture. Perhaps the only drawback I found was the drinking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatheusGatti on 08/03/2013

- Made with a good material - Easy to use (does not have secrets) - Amazing details, seems like a real lens (my father got confused when he saw it in the kitchen) - I guess the product would be bigger. The image gives other sensation. But it's not a really problem. - Delivering time could be faster, it spent about two months to arrive in Brazil. -I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynielsviv on 04/17/2013

It's a plastic container, which can hold liquids. It's a great present for Canon users. The container it self is sturdy and has no moving parts, which helps not spilling any liquid. The fake looks good enough from a distance to fool people in to thinking it's the real thing. it's quite light, but not so light it falls over when empty. The lenscap/lid ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavcap1 on 03/19/2013

Really like the original lens. It is a gift for my brother in law. He can use it for coffee and decorating on the table. Incredibly keeps the liquid warm for some time but not much. Some details are very close eye is possible to notice flaws but nothing that is very significant. It still is a good product. DealExtreem is cheap. There are other Dummy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisraelgc on 03/06/2013

Fast shipping to brazil, about 3 weeks. Good package, product is what pic shows. the mug is a little thin, then it warms up a little bit with hot water, and also it doesnt have any metal internal revest to keep temperature. It could be a better quality, but for 8 bucks its ok. I saw that a user that bought here got a mug with Canon writen on the top,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byand19sv on 01/29/2013

I received 2 pieces of this product today after 25 days from ordering (Air mail shipping to Romania). It's a nice product for a gift or for personal use. It's a 1:1 copy of the original. Well packaged but on the transport the boxes inside were a little smashed. The finishing is a little poor, but can't really complain for this price. It's CANIAM lens ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarchola on 08/24/2012

it looks good. the details are nice. will be useful as cup or as a pencil stand. Nice price for this the cap doesnt say canon. it says CANIAM. and it doesn't close perfectly, it just stand there. it seems there a various version of this items, because other users commented it said canon on the cap. The material looks cheap, but it doesn't affect the ... Read more

detail view detail view
    0 0
  • posted byIKRAHosting on 05/01/2012

I bought this for my older brother. I live in Thailand, but he lives in Turkey. I have sent 5 of this item to him and his friends at his workplace. It was his birthday and it was a funny gift when you give it to a graphics designer :) it could look more real by making it with a better plastic material. and you cannot have too much drink in it because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMike172 on 12/31/2010

I don't know what other people are complaining about? This is a very funny article. It can easily be used as a drinking mug or pen holder. As long as you don't use it near the real Canon EF 24-105 F4 L lens you can fool a lot of people. At least I did. It CANNOT be a perfect resembling copy due to copyright! The resemblance is actually good enough though.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFreezeXJ on 11/30/2010

- Well, it fooled some photographers here, it's quite convincing if they don't expect it :) - Holds a good deal of liquid, 350ml is more than the average cup. - Has rubber rings (for better grip) - Lettering is a little off, if you look carefully, it's definately sloppier than the real Canon, likewise with the color of the 'red ring' - Cap doesn't hold,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections