DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Plastic Simulation Dummy Zoom Lens Coffee Mug Cup (350ml)
  • 5 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydesertdawg57 on 08/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this as a present for a photographer friend and he says it looks so real sitting in one compartment of his camera bag that another friend thought he had purchased a new lens for his collection. By the way, my friend is also a keen coffee and tea drinker... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynielsviv on 04/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a plastic container, which can hold liquids. It's a great present for Canon users. The container it self is sturdy and has no moving parts, which helps not spilling any liquid. The fake looks good enough from a distance to fool people in to thinking it's th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavcap1 on 03/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really like the original lens. It is a gift for my brother in law. He can use it for coffee and decorating on the table. Incredibly keeps the liquid warm for some time but not much. Cons:Some details are very close eye is possible to notice flaws but nothing that is very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisraelgc on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fast shipping to brazil, about 3 weeks. Good package, product is what pic shows. Cons:the mug is a little thin, then it warms up a little bit with hot water, and also it doesnt have any metal internal revest to keep temperature. It could be a better quality, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byand19sv on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I received 2 pieces of this product today after 25 days from ordering (Air mail shipping to Romania). It's a nice product for a gift or for personal use. It's a 1:1 copy of the original. Well packaged but on the transport the boxes inside were a little smashed. Cons:The f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarchola on 08/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it looks good. the details are nice. will be useful as cup or as a pencil stand. Nice price for this Cons:the cap doesnt say canon. it says CANIAM. and it doesn't close perfectly, it just stand there. it seems there a various version of this items, because other users com... Read more

detail view detail view
    0 0
  • posted byIKRAHosting on 05/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this for my older brother. I live in Thailand, but he lives in Turkey. I have sent 5 of this item to him and his friends at his workplace. It was his birthday and it was a funny gift when you give it to a graphics designer :) Cons:it could look more r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMike172 on 12/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I don't know what other people are complaining about? This is a very funny article. It can easily be used as a drinking mug or pen holder. As long as you don't use it near the real Canon EF 24-105 F4 L lens you can fool a lot of people. At least I did. It CANN... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFreezeXJ on 11/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Well, it fooled some photographers here, it's quite convincing if they don't expect it :) - Holds a good deal of liquid, 350ml is more than the average cup. - Has rubber rings (for better grip) Cons:- Lettering is a little off, if you look carefully, it's defi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympetersson on 09/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:+ It looks pretty genuine if you're not too close. + Lettering and scale is well done. + The lid looks just like a real lens cap which is a nice touch. Cons:- It feels a bit flimsy and is narrower at the base which is probably a bad idea. - My cup has a bottom which is no... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections