Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAngelous2604 on 02/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excelent product Son Goku, ideal for fanatics of the series and comics. Cons:Excelent product Son Goku, ideal for fanatics of the series and comics. Excelent product Son Goku, ideal for fanatics of the series and comics. OtherThoughts:Excelent product Son Goku, ideal fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRatao on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is big and has very good quality, you will never find something like it for this price. Almost is articulated, the head, arms, hands, feet and the monkey tail. You can put the bat on hands. it seems like rubbery but PVC is a resistant material. Cons:I couldn't find n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiagosoares on 08/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Official product manufactured in Japan The Banpresto did an excellent model, which transmits all the charisma and innocence Goku child. The quality of any product is very good, all the important details like hair, Master Roshi's symbol, the tail, and the staff are very... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychichak on 08/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Stable figure, with many functional parts. Arms, legs, neck, middle, everything can move. The additional stick can be placed in the hands and fit perfectly. The price is also very good. You won't get the same quality for the same price anywhere else. I recommend... Read more

3 0
  • posted byniteshadow on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Beautiful - Well made and with a lot of details, perfectly painted, nice sculpture, his facial expression is priceless - High quality product - It's really big, more than I imagined it would be - Great price - The package came intact - The product worth its pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoaaciir on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well, as we all know Goku is the main character of Dragon Ball. For all the fans, it's a must have! The action figure is amazing, despite of the low price. The joints are well made, just like the painting scheme. The magic wand was a very cool acessory! I wish that Deal E... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytiruron on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Man, no words to describle. Its a must have for fans! The size is just P.E.R.F.E.C.T. Not big, yet not small. All articulated. Very good PVC Material with good paints details. The stick just complete the set! Just look it makes me remember the intro music from... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydarksponja on 03/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Man, no words to describle. Its a must have for fans! The size is just P.E.R.F.E.C.T. Not big, yet not small. All articulated. Very good PVC Material with good paints details. The stick just complete the set! Just look it makes me remember the intro music from the anime.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byali061190 on 03/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Big size figure, high quality material, high quality painting, wouldn't ask for anything more. Cons:Low quality packaging (doesn´t affect the product at all). But this makes more difficult to give the figure as a gift. OtherThoughts:If you like Dragon Ball YOU SHOULD... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisocele on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very nice figure toy. The material is good quality and the colours are vivid as shown in the pictures. Good size, not too big or too small. Looks great on a desk or on a shelf. Cons:Nothing bad to say about it. OtherThoughts:I purchased it as a gift for a geek c... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections