Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymestrezapa on 12/08/2014

Produto impressiona pelos detalhes e pelo seu valor, compensa muito mesmo comprar esse boneco do Goku, compre que você não vai se arrepender ele é simplesmente perfeito. Read more

Impression:Fantástico;

0 0 0

• posted byrodrigoendres on 03/28/2014

This guy is Son Goku from Dragon Ball, and he is awesome. It's a great action figure, a simple yet effective design, great paint job, and very big, very faithfull to his anime/manga design. Anyone who loves this series should have one of this!!! Not so much articulations joints, so it's not very posable,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAngelous2604 on 02/25/2014

Excelent product Son Goku, ideal for fanatics of the series and comics. Excelent product Son Goku, ideal for fanatics of the series and comics. Excelent product Son Goku, ideal for fanatics of the series and comics. Excelent product Son Goku, ideal for fanatics of the series and comics. Excelent product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycportilho on 01/15/2014

I loved the product. The piece have not mutch points of articulation, that's why it's good to keep like decoration, not a toy. I put it beside mu books, and stay great! The piece is exactly what is in the picture. No cons. Just the box was a little damaged, but not affect the product. No problem about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHCasais on 12/11/2013

- O material do boneco do Goku é de boa qualidade, e muito bonito - Os detalhes são muito bem feitos e a expressão do rosto do Goku condiz com o que é apresentado no anime (uma criança ingênua e forte) - Dá pra brincar com o Bastão Mágico, colocando o Goku ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRatao on 11/11/2013

It is big and has very good quality, you will never find something like it for this price. Almost is articulated, the head, arms, hands, feet and the monkey tail. You can put the bat on hands. it seems like rubbery but PVC is a resistant material. I couldn't find no cons! I am very happy for my purchase.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRulqui on 11/01/2013

Nice toy, very clean and bealtifull. Nice colors.Big size figure, high quality material, high quality painting. For all he fans of DB, must buy it. It wil look great on a desk or on a shelf. The magic wand was a very cool acessory. To be honest, no problems at all, just some glue spots here and there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byochinagi on 08/22/2013

- Very nice and very accurate goku toy, I love it. The head, tail and arms can move and the stick is nice. Nice colors and can stand very well. I as a dragon ball fan, like it a lot. - The paint in his tail is very bad, crumbly. - The kame logo on the front is no very well made. - Has black dots on its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiagosoares on 08/21/2013

Official product manufactured in Japan The Banpresto did an excellent model, which transmits all the charisma and innocence Goku child. The quality of any product is very good, all the important details like hair, Master Roshi's symbol, the tail, and the staff are very well finished. I did not realize ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychichak on 08/14/2013

Stable figure, with many functional parts. Arms, legs, neck, middle, everything can move. The additional stick can be placed in the hands and fit perfectly. The price is also very good. You won't get the same quality for the same price anywhere else. I recommend this figure to every collector, big budget ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections