DX » Community » Reviews » Three-Layer Cervical Vertebra Tractor Neck Massager (Brown)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStanVav on 05/12/2014

The price is really excellent. Similar products costs much more in Canada. The quality looks good. Easy pumping, the pressure stays constant. Someone complained about deflating. Release is easy, deflating is quick (just read the user's manual). It is the release knob on top of the inflatable bulb. So far none. Hopefully this one will last. It works ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybrewsteroz on 10/23/2013

Good quality at a bargain price. Does what it's supposed to do. Easy to use with no instructions needed. Good for all the family to use. None at this price? Could have come with a few pictures that explain safe use would have been good. This has been a real godsend for my sore neck. Fixed the ache in very short time. Don't let children use this as they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydf186 on 04/09/2013

Very good construction and very comfortable. works just as good as any traction device but i would say a bit better! So far for the price.. there is no cons at first when you get it.. you think its gonna be uncomfortable and cheap. but as you take it out of the packaging and put it on and test it out.. you realize that the materials are pretty good.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykastutz on 02/23/2013

- Amazing price (it's so much expensive here!!!) - It works great - It does help me with my neck pain - The material is good (at least the one touching your neck) - I think the only thing I don't like is the time it takes to deflate (but you can help squeezing it). - I loved it. I wanted so long something that could help me with my neck pain... and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhlavenka on 11/23/2012

Easy to use, robust, does exactly what it promises to do. Recommended for people with the mentioned health (neck, spine) problems. Inflation is quick and easy, it can be adjusted for people with different neck widths and lengths. Not possible to quickly deflate (or maybe I did not found it yet) Be careful not to inflate it too much, or it may choke ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymichelled on 09/01/2011

I am so happy DX had this neck brace for sale! I have been diagnosed with cervialgia (nerve pinched in my neck) since 2008 and was only dreaming of a pneumatic traction collar like Dr. Cho's which retails at drugstores and such for over $80. I know right! This version is clean, good quality built, easy to use and best of all: it works! I was looking ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections