DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Dual Frequency Multi Band Walkie-Talkie with VOX/Flashlight/FM Radio (VHF/UHF)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymsolovyev on 07/21/2013

I own this radio for a year already. It works just fine. It's every day with me. It's dual-band, with good sound quality and features. It's really 5W (I checked this with power measurument device) in VHF, and 4.8W in UHF. None Good choice. Wouxun company seems to be really a reliable brand. If you want cheaper radio, you may look at Baofeng UV-5R, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysshepelev on 03/23/2013

Good packaging. It arrived in perfect conditions. The fm radio and led light are very usefull accessories. It's very handy to me when I work on construction site. Buttons and knobs looks strong. Good quality and easy to use. Transmitter Power output not 100%: its about 3.5W ( 4-5W declared) Programming cable is a need if you have a lot of frequencies ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGerry0808 on 03/10/2013

The best Pmr radio, what I ever had.Easy to use, but have to learn it from manual, how should it programming.With the original antenne could you catch good signal, but just on space area.In space area you will have very good range to tx and rx.But it's so sensitive(settable), than in the city I've talked from many people too!!!Very funny takes!and comes ... Read more

What I received in the box (parts, etc.) Can you see the blue illuminator backlight so small, can hold ergonomy in the hand
    0 0
  • posted bycardmail on 01/08/2013

+ High build quality housing and electronics + Transmitter Power output 100%: 4-5W + 10-15KM Range the open + 3-15KM Range in the mountains + Double Dual Frequency + Multi Band - VHF/UHF + FM radio + Flashlight + Built-in VOX !!!NOT!!! Excellent for quick and high-quality communication in the mountains and in the open. I am pleased with the purchase ... Read more

BOX  "Wouxun KG-UVD1P" Dual Frequency Mu 1.5" LCD Dual Frequency Multi Band 1.5" LCD Dual Frequency Multi Band_ 1.5" LCD Dual Frequency Multi Band__ 1.5" LCD Dual Frequency Multi Band Walkie-T fmtx1 fmtx2
    4 0
  • posted byZL3TTJ on 04/01/2012

Great radio. Very good build and love the design. Weight is perfect and programming is easy on either PC or screen function. Hardly any static and background noise for its capability. Good radio to start with if new or experienced Amateur Radio Transmitters. FM Broadcast receiver also has good audio quality. Many accessories I have used work with model.... Read more

9 1
  • posted bymarcelofarias on 12/16/2011

Radio packaging in very strong. It arrived in perfect conditions. The fm radio and led light are very usefull accessories. Buttons and knobs feels strong. All other pros are found in many reviews over the net. The plastic microphone socket cover is stiff. Programming cable is a need if you have a lot of frequencies to set. HI-LO power is fixed in channel ... Read more

5 1
  • posted bydixan on 10/13/2011

This radio feels robust and works quite easily. I hardly needed the manual to operate it. I bought the external (very small) mike to it, which is, when plugged in, also the speaker. Changing the frequency can also be done by the knob on top of the radio. The squelch can only be operated by the menu. I would have liked a knob for it. The external mike ... Read more

4 1
  • posted bymeg200418 on 03/04/2011

this is a great little radio ive read many reviews allover the net on it an i can tell you it rocks ! range on it seems real good , an build quality is real nice . i bought this mic for it an it works great ! http://www.dealextreme.com/p/professional-walkie-talkie-microphone-for-kenwood-tk3107-tk3178-px777-tc368-41980 the manual sucks its really bad ... Read more

5 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections