DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Dual Frequency Multi Band Walkie-Talkie with VOX/Flashlight/FM Radio (VHF/UHF)
Customer’s impression:
good exellent Buena radio dual Band.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8553744 on 09/25/2015

Overall impression is that the radio is very solid. With it’s small size, great LCD and keypad backlight and the talking chinese lady to enable hands free operation, this radio is extremely usable.

0 0 0

• posted by9456961 on 05/30/2015

Price is good, but this item is not working with my Windows 8 Device. It was bought for my Chuwi V89 8.9" with the aim to connect the mouse under the Windows mode

0 1 0

• posted byeLota on 02/05/2015

El precio es razonable para una radio dual band, es de construcción robusta. La perilla de encendido y volumen venia suelta la pegue con un poco de cola y asunto resuelto.

Impression:Buena radio dual Band.;

0 0 0

• posted byBorisfonBock on 12/19/2014

Fast delivery, excellent packaging and a quality product. Excellent and not expensive radio. Convenient for use in games, hunting and tourism. Neebolshoyts weight, sufficient signal strength, quality sound. I recommend to buy a carrying case and a headset to it and a spare battery. Optional - a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymsolovyev on 07/21/2013

I own this radio for a year already. It works just fine. It's every day with me. It's dual-band, with good sound quality and features. It's really 5W (I checked this with power measurument device) in VHF, and 4.8W in UHF. None Good choice. Wouxun company seems to be really a reliable brand. If at... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysshepelev on 03/23/2013

Good packaging. It arrived in perfect conditions. The fm radio and led light are very usefull accessories. It's very handy to me when I work on construction site. Buttons and knobs looks strong. Good quality and easy to use. Transmitter Power output not 100%: its about 3.5W ( 4-5W cable is a need... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNimiroff on 03/21/2013

1) The communication range (clean and confident) in terms of 1.5-2 km. 100% will meet the specifications (and on nekotaryh frequencies gives even 5,2 W) 2) Easy grip-friendly menu. 3) Many software and support, have official representation. 4) There are all necessary functions. 5) The plastic and... Read more

Feature comparison of the frequencies issued by th

0 0 0

• posted byGerry0808 on 03/10/2013

The best Pmr radio, what I ever had.Easy to use, but have to learn it from manual, how should it programming.With the original antenne could you catch good signal, but just on space area.In space area you will have very good range to tx and rx.But it's so sensitive(settable), than in the city for... Read more

What I received in the box (parts, etc.) Can you see the blue illuminator backlight so small, can hold ergonomy in the hand

0 0 0

• posted byr00t on 01/12/2013

For cold conditions very useful Heavy Duty Speaker-Microphone http://dx.com/106859?r=52034572 For convenience, I advise you to buy just two battery http://dx.com/169144?r=52034572 Charger EU plug!!! :-))) Also the best anntenna for 144-146 mhz included ! With two additional batteries - NONE!!! it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycardmail on 01/08/2013

+ High build quality housing and electronics + Transmitter Power output 100%: 4-5W + 10-15KM Range the open + 3-15KM Range in the mountains + Double Dual Frequency + Multi Band - VHF/UHF + FM radio + Flashlight + Built-in VOX !!!NOT!!! Excellent for quick and high-quality communication in the and... Read more

BOX  "Wouxun KG-UVD1P" Dual Frequency Mu 1.5" LCD Dual Frequency Multi Band 1.5" LCD Dual Frequency Multi Band_ 1.5" LCD Dual Frequency Multi Band__ 1.5" LCD Dual Frequency Multi Band Walkie-T fmtx1 fmtx2

0 0 5

DX Everywhere