DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Touch Screen TFT LCD Google Android 1.6 Tablet PC w/ WiFi (Samsung S3C6410/667MHz)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteq00 on 04/08/2011

Nice, crisp screen. The resistive touch screen actually worked a lot better than I had hoped for once I removed the protective film. Build quality is quite good considering the price, but don't expect this product to have an iPad finish. I was lucky and got the power adapter that charges the battery ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bycanuks on 10/22/2010

Appearance: The tablet looks quite good, slim and well build. It came in a well protected box. Features: In my case everything beside accelerometer/ automatic steering display works fine. Screen quite responsive and bright enough for in door use (sunny day outdoor is different story but I do not know ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalejo4d on 10/06/2010

good price, facility of use, good size for easy transport in a briefcase or clutch bag. good size of screen, very good for the use on trips or free time recommended for the people who does not use the daily work. the system is slow, I believe that it is an error that has the Android 1.6 the quality of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanzinhu on 09/27/2010

the touch is good, not like the others chinese cellphones. some cool apps. Is a good thing to show to your friends and if you are creative you will find other uses to it. you have to keep on mind that this is a 130 dolars product for this price it´s good the youtube does not work, you have to download ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRevoBR on 09/23/2010

Fast Webbrowser, play music and videos well but onboard speaker is poor. The interface is cool. Samsung Processor is good, the applications runs very fast but sometimes i have some errors in applications. Battery life is a 20min max to recharge No accelerometer No Driver USB OTG (Detect like HiDROID ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysandlerdavid on 09/22/2010

looks exactly like on the pictures The battery only 1300 mA , accelerometer doesn`t exists, "Documents to go" not installed, doesn`t support many languages just few of them. You have to be a guru to install additional keyboard language support The unit can't go to sleep or stand by mode, you have to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygpbrillo on 09/18/2010

This well built. The appearance is nice and responding correctly to pulsations. The applications work and it is easy to configure the wireless network. The feeder cable is short. It does not come with support for the Spanish language. Set up the market but I think it consists have read that can be done.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJonathanSanting on 09/17/2010

This tablet has the Samsung processor running on 667 Mhz. The screen is responding very fast. It's a cheap tablet with a stable version of android 1.6! Market works perfectly! The recharging wire is very very short! No extra's included! The speaker is crap! Include some extra's? Longer wire? If u want ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections