DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Touch Screen TFT LCD Google Android 1.6 Tablet PC w/ WiFi (Samsung S3C6410/667MHz)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteq00 on 04/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice, crisp screen. The resistive touch screen actually worked a lot better than I had hoped for once I removed the protective film. Build quality is quite good considering the price, but don't expect this product to have an iPad finish. I was lucky and got the power ad... Read more

3 0
  • posted bycanuks on 10/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Appearance: The tablet looks quite good, slim and well build. It came in a well protected box. Features: In my case everything beside accelerometer/ automatic steering display works fine. Screen quite responsive and bright enough for in door use (sunny day outdoor is di... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalejo4d on 10/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good price, facility of use, good size for easy transport in a briefcase or clutch bag. good size of screen, very good for the use on trips or free time recommended for the people who does not use the daily work. Cons:the system is slow, I believe that it is a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanzinhu on 09/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the touch is good, not like the others chinese cellphones. some cool apps. Is a good thing to show to your friends and if you are creative you will find other uses to it. you have to keep on mind that this is a 130 dolars product for this price it´s good Cons:the you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRevoBR on 09/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fast Webbrowser, play music and videos well but onboard speaker is poor. The interface is cool. Samsung Processor is good, the applications runs very fast but sometimes i have some errors in applications. Cons:Battery life is a 20min max to recharge No accelerom... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandlerdavid on 09/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:looks exactly like on the pictures Cons:The battery only 1300 mA , accelerometer doesn`t exists, "Documents to go" not installed, doesn`t support many languages just few of them. You have to be a guru to install additional keyboard language support OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygpbrillo on 09/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This well built. The appearance is nice and responding correctly to pulsations. The applications work and it is easy to configure the wireless network. Cons:The feeder cable is short. It does not come with support for the Spanish language. Set up the market but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonathanSanting on 09/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This tablet has the Samsung processor running on 667 Mhz. The screen is responding very fast. It's a cheap tablet with a stable version of android 1.6! Market works perfectly! Cons:The recharging wire is very very short! No extra's included! The speaker is crap!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections