DX » Community » Reviews » Charging Docking Station with 3.5MM Line Out for Iphone 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvictorhlo on 07/22/2013

Possibility of use as a charger and line out. Did work well with the iPod touch too. neutral color. Ruberry base is good to increase desk friction. Holds well the gadget. It's kind of cheap, but for the content, it could be cheaper. The surface scratches easely. Had some problems with the back connector,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGandalf1408 on 05/16/2013

+ looks very good + beautiful iPhone matching design + good sound quality + charge fast + alarm and ringtone also works, if your stereo is off + stabil stand (good weights) - does not fit with an iPhone with a protection case -nothing at all I will use this dock just on PC, when I sync my iPhone. Sadly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byawijk on 02/04/2013

works just fine, iPhone fits in it really nice, it works fine and that is more than ok for this cheap price!It arrived very fast and im very happy. Doesnt fit with a scale on the iphone, it is'nt as smooth as an original iPhone dock from the iPhonestore and a little less heavy than an original but for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypete7505 on 01/29/2013

It is a great item, the colour match the phone perfect. A Black charger cable Also looks great with it. It looks great on your desk, and charges your phone just as if you have plugged the cable directly into the smartphone. I REALLY prefer you to buy it! The outputport makes it possible to connect your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmoportugal on 01/28/2013

works just fine, iPhone fits in it tight, it works fine and that is more than ok for this cheap price!It arrived very fast. Great charging station. it is really easy to place and it stays where you put it . I would say that this is a good buy! Audio auto also works Unfortunately, this dock adapter will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMalabru on 01/08/2013

works just fine, iPhone fits in it really nice, it works fine and that is more than ok for this cheap price!It arrived very fast. it is'nt as smooth as an original iPhone dock from the iPhonestore and a little less heavy than an original but for me it is ok, regarding the price earlier I ordered one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfandro on 12/25/2012

Bonito diseño. Funciona perfectamente. es un buen producto para facilitar la carga y el traspaso de datos del iphone 4. No se puede usar con alguna carcasa o funda adicional del iphone porque no cabe en el soporte. Es relativamente incomodo tener que quitar la funda o carcasa siempre antes de ponerlo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDv8Dv8 on 11/13/2012

This Dock adapter is well built, has some weight to it and has the line out minijack Unfortunately, this dock adapter - like most others - will not allow you to put on a phone with a case. I was hoping that the fact that I only had a bumper on my iphone 4 would allow it to sync, but the absolute only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byztereoid on 11/06/2012

perfect small size. black plastic cover. very good weight so the phone does not tip over. Nice quality feel. rubber under side so it does not slide no matter what surface you put it on. None yet. Bought it for my wife and she´s very happy with it. The quality feels really good. I have not tried ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhgazza on 08/15/2012

Dock looks good, iPhone fits well it seems that its made of quite good plastic when you plug your iPhone in to dock it mutes the iPhone for some reasons... That is really annoying, because you can mist your calls... the original one is much heaver and seems like made of some better material then plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections