DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sony KES-400A Repair Parts Replacement Laser Drive Module for PS3
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuanespin on 12/09/2013

Changed my busted lens with this one and it worked. Great Price. Good delivery time. It is a bit risky because you have no guarantee it will work if you never opened up a Play Station before. Repairing my CECHG01 PS3 at a local shop would have costed about 150$. So I gave it a shot myself for this 28... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycheburakha on 12/03/2013

Great prices; fast and kind online-supporting; excellent quality of goods and parcels. Free-shipping option. Slow shipping (about 5 weeks instead of 21 days) - it is free shipping anyway :) Nothing Would recommend this shop to everyone who needs replacement parts without overpaying. For example - I spent ... Read more

parcel packing replacement part itself

0 0 0

• posted byhawbaw on 11/11/2013

Changed my busted lens with this one and it worked. Great Price. Good delivery time. It is a bit risky because you have no guarantee it will work if you never opened up a Play Station before. Repairing my CECHG01 PS3 at a local shop would have costed about 150$. So I gave it a shot myself for this 28... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOvhaum on 06/18/2013

As soon the package arrived in my house at more than 5 months ago and i installed it on my PS3 (CECHG01, FAT 2007) and even with my nephew playing a lot with the PS3, it still reading all disks like any PS3 (Blue Ray, DVD and CD). No complains here. At all. You need to open your PS3 to replace the older ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWaddys on 05/10/2011

-This is a real genuine Sony replacement part. -Installation is easy if you know what you are doing and use common knowledge -Well packed inside anti-static plastic housing. -Included all internal wires, the ones coming from the drive must be reused (they hardly ever break) -Installation is a bit trickier ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymstrrptr on 04/04/2011

-This is a real genuine Sony replacement part. -Installation is easy if you know what you are doing and use common knowledge -Well packed inside anti-static plastic housing. -Included all internal wires, the ones coming from the drive must be reused (they hardly ever break) -The console has still some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byturtletb on 01/12/2011

everything had it in for 3 or so days and it works flawlessly cheaper than $150 for a referbished or 200 + for a new one none other than i forgot to put the l bracket under the metal pole and had to open it twice but that was my fault great if your ps3 has stopped playing like mine! and it's cheaper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymeow7 on 11/10/2010

The laser driver has been installed in my PS3 for a week now and it ran without any problems. The installation was straight forward after following a couple of videos on youtube. I'd say, its a great item to get some DIY experience and save the $$$ for letting someone else fix your PS3. - Good quality ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections