DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sony KES-400A Repair Parts Replacement Laser Drive Module for PS3
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuanespin on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Changed my busted lens with this one and it worked. Great Price. Good delivery time. Cons:It is a bit risky because you have no guarantee it will work if you never opened up a Play Station before. OtherThoughts:Repairing my CECHG01 PS3 at a local shop would ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycheburakha on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great prices; fast and kind online-supporting; excellent quality of goods and parcels. Free-shipping option. Cons:Slow shipping (about 5 weeks instead of 21 days) - it is free shipping anyway :) OtherThoughts:Nothing Bottomline:Would recommend this shop to everyone who... Read more

parcel packing replacement part itself
    0 0
  • posted byhawbaw on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Changed my busted lens with this one and it worked. Great Price. Good delivery time. Cons:It is a bit risky because you have no guarantee it will work if you never opened up a Play Station before. OtherThoughts:Repairing my CECHG01 PS3 at a local shop would ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOvhaum on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:As soon the package arrived in my house at more than 5 months ago and i installed it on my PS3 (CECHG01, FAT 2007) and even with my nephew playing a lot with the PS3, it still reading all disks like any PS3 (Blue Ray, DVD and CD). No complains here. At all. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWaddys on 05/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-This is a real genuine Sony replacement part. -Installation is easy if you know what you are doing and use common knowledge -Well packed inside anti-static plastic housing. -Included all internal wires, the ones coming from the drive must be reused (they hardly... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymstrrptr on 04/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-This is a real genuine Sony replacement part. -Installation is easy if you know what you are doing and use common knowledge -Well packed inside anti-static plastic housing. -Included all internal wires, the ones coming from the drive must be reused (they hard... Read more

0 0
  • posted byturtletb on 01/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:everything had it in for 3 or so days and it works flawlessly cheaper than $150 for a referbished or 200 + for a new one Cons:none other than i forgot to put the l bracket under the metal pole and had to open it twice but that was my fault OtherThoughts:great if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeow7 on 11/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The laser driver has been installed in my PS3 for a week now and it ran without any problems. The installation was straight forward after following a couple of videos on youtube. I'd say, its a great item to get some DIY experience and save the $$$ for letting... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections