DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sony KEM-410ACA Repair Parts Replacement Laser Drive Module for PS3
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJaysentan on 05/12/2011

The main reason that I bought this drive module was to replace my phat PS3 drive which wasn´t working anymore (read error or unable to detect the disc). Well, it worked with no problems. All games and disc works perfectly now. The shipping thats toooooo long. If can expedite the process then dx will more money, sometimes time factor might cause ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byliedson on 12/14/2010

I bought this drive to replace my PS3 drive witch wasn´t working anymore (read error). Well, it worked with no problems. All games works perfectly now. I can´t see any. It was easy to install, anyone can do it in my opinion. Just remove the old one and replace it with this one and you're done. If you need any help just go to youtube and search for "... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAnttiK on 09/03/2010

Very easy installation! None Just follow "change ps3 lens" disassembly instructions online (Youtube etc.) for opening the PS3 and the BD drive. Then detach two cables, remove four screws and mount the new unit, cable it and screw it down. Simple as that, no finger acrobatics required ! Note: You will need a torx t10x75mm screwdriver to open ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections