Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNeoqueto on 07/06/2014

It is very faithful to the well known Android robot logo, apart from a tiny text on it's back that says "made in china", but its almost unnoticeable. Surprisingly, thin rubbery parts like arm joints or that little wheel on top are quite tough and did not break yet. The string from the strap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byttzikas on 02/07/2013

It's a cute android figure. the robot it's well done. it's sturdy and it doesn't feel weak when you hold it Perfect gift for an android fan The arms seems a bit faltering, but they are hold on big white letters on the back Might be a bit bulky for a strap or one's pocket. (there are others more slim)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeomaxis on 11/01/2011

Very nice. Its size is perfect. Nice touch and colors. You can use it with your car/house/etc keychain. Everybody will love it. highlights everywhere you use it. Just a few construction details. I do not know how long it will last, seems durable. It takes 21 days to arribe to my house using standar air ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaviopalmieri on 08/16/2011

-Really does look cute. -Quite cheap. -Great deal for every Android fans. -Very similiar to the original droid from Google. -Easy to use it to pull your phone from your pocket if you leave it dangling out. -It is not so strong. -It come with some word in Chinese. -Quality is cheap. -It breaks very easily.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzippyzap on 05/11/2011

Really does look cute. Reasonably priced. Great for fans of Google Android. Nearly the proper color for Android. Easy to use it to pull your phone from your pocket if you leave it dangling out. A bit bulky. Feels a bit cheap, always worried that some plastic bits like the arms would break off, but they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWaPeR on 04/17/2011

- Cheap - "Exclusive" - Perfect size for a keychain - Great gift - Perfect for an Android fan - I prefered a keychain instead a "cell phone strap" - It has an ugly web addresses in the back, DX please remove that - Build quality I was searching for an Android merchandise and found ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypile20 on 04/02/2011

Really cute little Android. You may attach it to your phone or your key chain. It look great either way. Not really much to say except for the letters on the back, but they don't really bother me. The price could be a bit cheaper. Android lovers, you should really get this one. It may not last forever,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykingturkey2 on 03/29/2011

- Very cute - Pretty good representation of the Android logo - Cool keyring decal - Build quality isn't great. His arms have become detached from his sides (they were joined) and now move, one is starting to tear and looks like it will fall off in a month or two more. - I've had it on my keyring for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychut20305 on 03/17/2011

- looking good with Android Phone like android logo - good material - size fit for phone (Desire HD) - cheap price - let try all color - I never see phone strap like this in my country - need to use small scissor to cut off over the edge around Android robot for more looking good - easy to get dirty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShauniechulo on 09/18/2010

- cute little keychain-like thing - android, what more to ask for?? - can easily clip onto any (android) phone - looks just like the logo - green! - A little pricey for what it does, don't you think?? - The imprint of the "made in china" is kindah annoying. - seems to be an alright size, but I've got ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections