DX » Community » Reviews » Car Windshield Swivel Mount Mini Holder for PDA Cell Phones/MP3/MP4/GPS (6.0~9.0cm)
  • 5 star 10 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMirielle on 05/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was afraid the holder would either not fit my phone + case or would not hold it tightly enough. It does fine on both counts. I feel safe putting my phone in there. It's nice that it's padded. Cons:A way to lock the swiveling mechanisms would be nice. They're stiff eno... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvturba on 01/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is light and small even thought its really firm, its compact you can put then in your glove box and still have space left to store 8 more of them. its suction vent is powerful i left it more than a week in the windsheld and kept still like a brave warrior, and i used... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCybey on 12/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The windshield mount holds almost all smartphones. Personally I have been using it with a Samsung S3 and it works like a charm. The mount is easy to attach to the windshield and has a tight grip on the mobile device without damaging it. Cons:Eventhough the mount works per... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycasals1 on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product! Its not especially beautifull, but it works perfectly and the price is unbeatable! Few weeks ago I was looking for something really cheap that i can use my phone as a GPS in my car and finally i found this phone holder (works perfectly with Samsung S4). O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCZMilan on 08/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap Simple Nice looking Easy to use Easy mount Cons:Too simple pivot, maybe self mooving after some time OtherThoughts:Very cheap, very effective. Good working. Is very small and takes less place then others. Two hands 5 seconds mount on glass or smooth surf... Read more

0 0
  • posted byellobo86 on 08/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality, simple to use, strong vacuum suction,folds well and stay very compact when not in use. Looks very good on the windshield Cons:Poor stability on uneven road or with heavy devices. It’s not possible to engage the device up to 9 cm more likely about 8 cm. Not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybelgianmotor on 07/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works for the Iphone 4, works for the Sony Xperia J (bigger than Iphone). Big button to suck it on the windscreen. Sturdy, but still easy to change direction. Does nog move when driving onto bumps. Cons:Not big enough for a GPS device or the big phones. OtherThoughts:If... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalegbrunet on 06/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a great soother so it goes great in glass and plastics. You can adjust the size of almost every phone or gadget for GPS. Compact and light for easy use. The ball that permits movement in the mount is very useful and great for adjustments. Cons:It may slip or fall... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydiskens on 01/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Suction is pretty good. Smart folding system. Cons:Not 9cm as description says, but 8cm maximum. When pulled out to the max it feels like it gonna break at any second. Wobbling and therefor not useful for viderecording. With heavier devices your f... Read more

2 1
  • posted byheverleeko on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This mini holder is very usefull and cheap. Witrh the bottom plate it can easily be mounted on the dashboard. When not in use you can leave it on the dashboard as it is very small, specially when folded together. Can be placed directly on the windshield or on... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections