DX » Community » Reviews » Car Windshield Swivel Mount Mini Holder for PDA Cell Phones/MP3/MP4/GPS (6.0~9.0cm)
Customer’s impression:
good Easy to use low quality Very Satisfied low cost
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by116814669 on 08/02/2015

Pros: multiple device car holder, very pratical. Cons: Could use better material, on sunny days the holder falls off.

Impression:good,Easy to use,low quality;

0 0 0

• posted byohenriquet on 06/20/2015

Pros: It's a beautiful and compact mount Cons: I left mine in the windshield for a full day, and it became resected. Broke when i tried take it off.

Impression:good,Easy to use,low quality;

0 0 0

• posted byrbg79 on 06/09/2015

This is a great gadget and works really well, except it tends to come unstuck from the windscreen, no matter how clean the windscreen is it still won't stay stuck. I've since put it in the box of gadgets that need to be modified before they are usable. I suspect that this is due to the fact that... Read more

Impression:low quality;

0 0 1

• posted bytohotom on 05/15/2015

I ordered this because I had the same type and was very satisfied with it. Only, that I used a strong force and broke it. Pros: * Holds strongly (need a bit of experiment to fix it on windscreen) * Because of the small size, does not vibrate while driving * Phone/gps can be inserted with one hand... Read more

Impression:good,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bybaldzhiev on 05/11/2015

Easy to use and most important last for a very long time, not like others, I am still using it too! It handles numerous types of phones. Will buy again when it breaks! Cons: None I can think of

Impression:good,Easy to use,Nice for the price!;

0 0 0

• posted byrpelitz on 04/25/2015

Pros: Low price, easy to use, very useful when driving (no need to hold the cellphone). Cons: Low quality, won´t fix in the car glass. You´ll need to fix it in any other way then the original one

Impression:Easy to use,low quality,low cost;

0 0 1

• posted byfernandogato on 04/24/2015

none

Impression:good;

0 1 0

• posted byyosug85 on 07/29/2014

Pros: Works perfectly and the price is unbeatable! Is really tiny. Worth to wait and safe money. Everything works perfectly. Unbeatable price and great quality. Cons: None i can think of

Impression:Very Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byMirielle on 05/24/2014

I was afraid the holder would either not fit my phone + case or would not hold it tightly enough. It does fine on both counts. I feel safe putting my phone in there. It's nice that it's padded. A way to lock the swiveling mechanisms would be nice. They're stiff enough to not move on their own It... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvturba on 01/16/2014

It is light and small even thought its really firm, its compact you can put then in your glove box and still have space left to store 8 more of them. its suction vent is powerful i left it more than a week in the windsheld and kept still like a brave warrior, and i used it with an galaxy s3. I no... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere