DX » Community » Reviews » Car Windshield Swivel Mount Mini Holder for PDA Cell Phones/MP3/MP4/GPS (6.0~9.0cm)
Customer’s impression:
good Easy to use Excelente low quality Very Satisfied
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynachoazulgrana on 02/01/2016

Buen precio - calidad!

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted by88scythe on 12/14/2015

Bought this product (under SKU 42062) a while ago. It recently broke near the 360° hinge, but: - The mount has served its purpose well. Used almost daily for months and months. - It broke after tightening the hinge a bit -- after x months of use, it came a bit loose and I tightened the screws, I... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byndentremont on 09/27/2015

Pros: Sticks firmly to the dash and holds heavy phones. (I have a LG G3 with a Case.) Rotates however you want and stays there over bumps. (I have my phone mounted in a Jeep Wrangler.) It's cheap and easy to use. Cons: My mount has something inside that rattles around. It still works fine. it but... Read more

Impression:good,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted by116814669 on 08/02/2015

Pros: multiple device car holder, very pratical. Cons: Could use better material, on sunny days the holder falls off.

Impression:good,Easy to use,low quality;

0 0 0

• posted byohenriquet on 06/20/2015

Pros: It's a beautiful and compact mount Cons: I left mine in the windshield for a full day, and it became resected. Broke when i tried take it off.

Impression:good,Easy to use,low quality;

0 0 0

• posted byrbg79 on 06/09/2015

This is a great gadget and works really well, except it tends to come unstuck from the windscreen, no matter how clean the windscreen is it still won't stay stuck. I've since put it in the box of gadgets that need to be modified before they are usable. I suspect that this is due to the fact that... Read more

Impression:low quality;

0 0 1

• posted bytohotom on 05/15/2015

I ordered this because I had the same type and was very satisfied with it. Only, that I used a strong force and broke it. Pros: * Holds strongly (need a bit of experiment to fix it on windscreen) * Because of the small size, does not vibrate while driving * Phone/gps can be inserted with one hand... Read more

Impression:good,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bybaldzhiev on 05/11/2015

Easy to use and most important last for a very long time, not like others, I am still using it too! It handles numerous types of phones. Will buy again when it breaks! Cons: None I can think of

Impression:good,Easy to use,Nice for the price!;

0 0 0

• posted byrpelitz on 04/25/2015

Pros: Low price, easy to use, very useful when driving (no need to hold the cellphone). Cons: Low quality, won´t fix in the car glass. You´ll need to fix it in any other way then the original one

Impression:Easy to use,low quality,low cost;

0 0 1

• posted byfernandogato on 04/24/2015

none

Impression:good;

0 1 0

DX Everywhere