Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMistahbean on 06/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works like magic after you have crash your old screen Quite easy to install after all (just look instructions from Youtube) Great value for the money (it could cost about 200 dollars if someone else would do the change as service) Cons:No tools included but th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypokerkido on 10/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the iPhone 3GS LCD screen module was received around 3-4 weeks after purchase. it was extremely well packaged, received in multiple protective wraps. (bubble wrap envelope, cardboard box with Styrofoam holding the screen) Cons:screen did not work, no matter how many time... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjpmnogueira on 05/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works well and it's cheap. Came with a protective film on the screen. Cons:Don't know if it is genuine. Took me a while to fit both the pins on the screen diagonal, but they eventualy got in. OtherThoughts:I was afraid it would be damaged on the plane but it arrived... Read more

Lock Screen iOs Menu DX Site
    0 0
  • posted byfilipegv on 11/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Execelente product, actually seems to be genuine as compared my broken LCD with this product and it really is 100% similar in both the physical product and the quality of the image and touch. Cons:I found nothing that could go against, just thought the high price because... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyurypal on 01/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It is iphone 3gs LCD absolutely new and working. Comes with protective film on screen. - Price is the best I've seen. Cons:- package is very simple and looks a bit unreliable for shipping of such important itme, but there is a soft material inside. At least mine didn'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections