Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvinioli on 04/16/2013

+Product uncomplicated, + practical and very simple, +just plug and play too. +It supports many memory cards and is portable. + I honestly have nothing to say against the product. Just might be cheaper. If you still have a PS2 and many friends, have some games that work with 4 multiplayer, and will bring ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenzoe on 09/24/2011

Works great if your game supports ps 1 controllers this will allow you to use them. great compatibility with memory cards. looks like a mini 1st edition ps2. works well with os for copying memory card info none besides the slider to not use memory card feature on seems silly why would you opt to only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byolqminn on 05/19/2011

- easy to plug - 4 ports for joysticks and memory cards - doesn't support ps1 games. for example, i regret i cannot play crash team racing with 4 players again ... :) - you'll have to buy some new controllers, in order 4 players to be able to play. but that's not a big problem cause here they cost 7$... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrosso99 on 05/18/2011

1. Looks very solid. 2. Surprisingly admits four memory cards, (I didn't know that). By every joystick you can put a Memory Card. 3. Perfect to game Winning Eleven, Pro Evolution Soccer, FIFA´s or tennis games with my friends. 4. Very cheap, in my country, one of this multi - tap cost more than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytiagosr on 08/15/2010

- Works perfectly with my SCPH-90004 PS2 slim - Build quality is nice, the connectors feel more secure than the PS2's own - The price is the best - the original multitap for ps2 costs at least 5 times more online, not including shipping. - It is big - it sure gets noticed too much and as the multitap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZhooibaal on 07/08/2010

* It's cheaper than cheap * There are 4 player PS2 games in existence, but the PS2 only has 2 controller ports. This will help correct this. * Easy to plug in * Fits perfectly on a PS2 slim * Also works with PS1 memory cards * Works with all of my controllers which are original Sony controllers, DX controllers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVakaria on 03/19/2010

Great item! That Multitap finally let me play some games like Winning Eleven, Crash Team Racing, Twisted Metal Black, Ratchet and Clank with 4 players! The Memory card adapter that came with it doesnt seem to work...but thats not why I bought this...so I pretty much dont care :D If you like to play games ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byellenpaypal on 05/11/2009

The item does what is supposted to, not hard to work (just plug and play), lots of fun with friends, mostly playing winning eleven. O item faz o que deve fazer, não é dificil de operar (pluge e brinque), muito divertido com amigos jogando na maior parte do tempo winning eleven. The plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byredlandscrime on 11/12/2008

this four player multitap for the playstation 2 is a verry good alternatave to paying a butt load of money at the game shops or or places like W@LL-M@RT. even if you got one of the ones that are "pree owned" or used then you would still pay more then on DX. each of the controller input terminals ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymuringa182 on 10/18/2008

This one is a good option if you don't want to pay $$ for the original one, it's cheaper, it's good!! Not all games have options to play with more than 2 players but we already knew that, the ones with option are the ones we lime the mos!!! =] Build quality is good. Here it just worked fine, but you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections