DX » Community » Reviews » YT55 1.8" LCD Screen Dualband GSM Cell Phone with Torch/FM/SOS for Senior Citizens - White
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNetcraw on 10/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Optimal choice for older people (80 +) with difficulty using electronic equipment. Large keystrokes for easy dial, display with big numbers for people with visual disability and ringer at high volume. Cons:The default language comes in chinese. I lost some min... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaysek on 10/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very easy to use. Keyboard light is very useful, good screen (and high contrast light), and build quality is great for the price (40 euros or so). It is very easy to configure... when you change the language (from Chinese to English). Cons:Honestly, I haven't se... Read more

0 0
  • posted byespresso on 09/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good GSM-phone for simple use, I am it-Manager, but still like that simpleness. Best of the phone is battery life: First time I charged battery, it last 12 days WITH four (4) times half hour (4 x 1/2h) talking. Cons:When I put it to my jeans, I turns flashligh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShrapnel on 09/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good build quality (as in the European phones), very high quality manufactured packaging much better than current nokia series, for example. Ideal for a gift :) The signal quality is normal. Included: headset, euro-adapter 220V and black velvet pouch. Cons:The v... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhexxz on 08/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good gift for de elderly loved ones - Good security feeling for everyone involved - Thinked to seniors - Big buttons - Good build quality (not super great) Cons:- Isn´t super easy to set the SOS function - Didn´t discovered yet how to make hands free work (eve... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections