DX » Community » Reviews » Metal Frame Rechargeable 3.5-CH R/C Indoor Helicopter
  • 5 star 26 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
excellent
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalonheimer on 08/05/2014

Pros: 1.Almost unbreakable. 2.easy to use. 3.fast charge and good battery life. 4.can be charged from remote. Cons: 1.very large remote-not really optimal for small children. 2.needs 6AA batteries. 3.indoor only! Overall-very nice product,i think it's worth every cent. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0
  • posted byjalheiros on 06/08/2014

- Cheap (compared to other of same kind) - Good finishing - Good handling (at last for an adult with some expertise) - Battery time (3 ~ 5 minutes of use) - Some parts come loose, no glue or screws - Weak plastic parts This mini-copter flies well and has a good handling. Some parts can be improved (see Cons). To fly with a minimum of safety the room ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysondreo on 05/06/2014

Very fun and easy to fly R/C chopper. Controls are pretty easy to get the hang of and makes this fun to play around with. The chopper is rather fragile, causing mine to break after I crashed it into the floor. Charging the chopper takes quite a bit of time. Charging the chopper could be easier. Took me a little while to understand how it was supposed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHaimS on 06/18/2013

The price is good. The metal frame can stand hatd falling without braking. Comes with spare back rotor and a screwdriver. Can be charged via internal connector (from the bateries) or via USB (PC/Wall). Has a cool front LED light in RED/Blue flickering. Not stable enough, meaning when helding in the air has a tendency to circle aroung and move to un-... Read more

0 1
  • posted bySupersilthrim on 06/07/2013

Very good quality, I hit the helicopter a few times, it fell from 3 meters, and nothig happened. 40 minutes charging, and 10 minutes battery, but all of this kind of helicopters are like that, so it doesn't matter. The controller is too big, and works with 6 AA batteries. is easy to get to it, at first you think you are gonna break it, but after a few ... Read more

helicopter with the controller light on
    0 0
  • posted byvitorfred on 04/15/2013

Good helicopter, fun guaranteed! Battery lasts helicopter very little worth having rechargeable batteries for control. Beware of the falls! Not recommended for small children because of the fragility of the helicopter. Control with rechargeable battery, and battery helicopter with longer usage. Need to look at all times after a fall to analyze whether ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiditje on 03/23/2013

Cheap Flies right away Easy to control possibility to charge via usb or remote You can choose different channels Possibility to change the trim, allthough it was able to fly without making any adjustments extra cable to charge via usb doesn't fit very well, but it does the job. The box was damaged when it arrived, but that's due to the mail delivery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVardges on 03/14/2013

This RC helicopter is very fun and easy to use. - It has a good quality. - Price is cheap, where I live it cost about double or even more of the price in dealextream. - You can charge your helicopter by the controler and usb for PC. Can't fly outdoors due to wind. Only 5-7 minutes of flight, but it is as describe. I bought it for my friend, I already ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byassafganor on 02/25/2013

- This RC helicopter is very easy and fun to use. - It has a very good quality. - Price is cheap, where I live it cost about triple of the price in dealextream. - You can charge your helicopter by the controler, it is an excellent feature. - Only 5-7 minutes of flight, but it is as describe. - Can't fly outdoors due to wind. I bought it for my brother ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTotermix87 on 01/07/2013

This was one of my best purchases on dealextrem.com. I was new to the RC world but the helicopter is very easy to operate and is quite durablrete) only landing gear (fixed by superglue in a minue) and tail rotor blade broke (fortunatelly the package included the spare one).e. After several crashes (freefall from 3m to the conc None for a price like ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections