DX » Community » Reviews » Metal Frame Rechargeable 3.5-CH R/C Indoor Helicopter
  • 5 star 25 ( 66% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 34% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjalheiros on 06/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap (compared to other of same kind) - Good finishing - Good handling (at last for an adult with some expertise) Cons:- Battery time (3 ~ 5 minutes of use) - Some parts come loose, no glue or screws - Weak plastic parts OtherThoughts:This mini-copter flies... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHaimS on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is good. The metal frame can stand hatd falling without braking. Comes with spare back rotor and a screwdriver. Can be charged via internal connector (from the bateries) or via USB (PC/Wall). Has a cool front LED light in RED/Blue flickering. Cons:Not stable e... Read more

0 1
  • posted byvitorfred on 04/15/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good helicopter, fun guaranteed! Cons:Battery lasts helicopter very little worth having rechargeable batteries for control. Beware of the falls! Not recommended for small children because of the fragility of the helicopter. OtherThoughts:Control with rechargeabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiditje on 03/23/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap Flies right away Easy to control possibility to charge via usb or remote You can choose different channels Possibility to change the trim, allthough it was able to fly without making any adjustments Cons:extra cable to charge via usb doesn't fit very well,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVardges on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This RC helicopter is very fun and easy to use. - It has a good quality. - Price is cheap, where I live it cost about double or even more of the price in dealextream. - You can charge your helicopter by the controler and usb for PC. Cons:Can't fly outdoors due to wind. On... Read more

0 0
  • posted byassafganor on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- This RC helicopter is very easy and fun to use. - It has a very good quality. - Price is cheap, where I live it cost about triple of the price in dealextream. - You can charge your helicopter by the controler, it is an excellent feature. Cons:- Only 5-7 minutes of fli... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTotermix87 on 01/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This was one of my best purchases on dealextrem.com. I was new to the RC world but the helicopter is very easy to operate and is quite durablrete) only landing gear (fixed by superglue in a minue) and tail rotor blade broke (fortunatelly the package included t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaplace on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I had more and more crash and no noticeable damnage fot the Helicopter. Easy to use ( also my children use it) and very stable flight. I recharge the Helicopter with a AC/DC power supply with usb that normally I use for my phone. Cons:only 5-7 minutes of flight, but thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeusadruga on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Tons of fun! Pretty steady, it took me more then 100 crashes, and one ceiling fan. to inflict some damage. The metal frame is really strong and the hellicopter looks nice. The controller works nice, and has a good size, the knobs are well builded. Cons:Spare p... Read more

1 0
  • posted byholzby on 11/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price and simple to learn how to fly. Nice is also USB charging which save batery. Cons:Can be a little bit stronger. After fall down we broke plastic landing skids, but it still fly .-) Cabin holds only on two small screws and plastic isnt so strong too.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections