DX » Community » Reviews » Metal Frame Rechargeable 3.5-CH R/C Indoor Helicopter
  • 5 star 25 ( 66% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 34% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Big Surprise from Small Heli - Big Fun

posted by Johny64 on 08/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

As Pro. RC Heli Flyer, I was looking for small indoor Heli, to play with my coffee, the previous Mini. Heli were joke, Non stable, Easy breaks etc..
    This heli buil with great quality, great Metal Frames and part, look like the real thing.
    The Gyroscope help stabling , let you stable rotation with fast transition with amazing stability.
    this toy heli might be real fast indoor, just let it forward flyung, it may get speed real fast, be carefull.

Cons:

the remote control is poor compare to heli performance, i did not like the non concistent behavior of throttle stick, it is not accurate, some time continue to rotate and work even with no stick input, highly disapointed.
    the battery is very poor, will give just few minutes of fun flying.

OtherThoughts:

this heli got high potential for great fun, with bigger battery, i would prefer metal head, metal blades holder for further stuffness and stability.

Bottomline:

this heli is superb fun, amazing quality for small details in heli frames and body.
    it is short time fun, but big surprise for previous mini heli, the future will be very promising.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections