DX » Community » Reviews » Classical Cigar Pipe (with Leather Case)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynathanvervoort on 04/09/2013

it looks very nic and it's well built the case is very cool with it you can put it in there if you don't use it what's easy for me it's small not really big i think it al over a great product for it's price i don't use it allot so maybe thats why i'm happy with it but for it's price it is nice one of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byokselfris on 03/23/2013

It looks nice, the size is good and it's delivered in a nice little pouch. It's very affordable. Even though I wouldn't use it for smoking (I'm using it for a photoshoot), I'd say it's great value for money. Relatively easy to clean. Cheap material. It looks nice and won't fall apart in your hands after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystablo on 10/11/2012

It looks cool. It looks rather classical and stylish. It has a good weight in hand. Wood finish is very nice. Nice metal rim on the bowl. It can be separated into two parts for cleaning The "S" mark hurts the clean classical look. The plastic part is very cheap flimsy plastic. Mine was bit through very ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bythiagopena on 06/21/2011

Actually, I can't say there is a pro, as it is a very bad quality product. So, no "pros". Extremely poor quality product. The stem broke when the pipe was used for the third time. The plastic it is made of is of bad quality. Besides, the bowl gets too hot and is too small. Impossible to keep it at least ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byTimothyRuhe on 12/14/2010

- It's nice looking. - The price is really great, in my local stores this pipe would be up to 8 times more expensive or something! - The leather pouch is nice to get, but is not much. - Build quality looks fine to me. - And offcourse, the most important thing: it smokes good! - Made of plastic, but that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEHRIKI on 11/08/2010

This is a very stylish pipe for the exeptional price. It comes with a nice leather bag and some spare rubber washers. It alson comes with some little tool to clean it and unblock the holes. The build quality is pretty good. It smokes well. Overall , for the price, this is a very sweet stylish pipe. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychrissyG on 10/12/2010

nice sized bowl, can hold a fair amount of tabacco, or other smoking substance ;) metal bowl liner, plastic wont burn and give you bad fumes sturdy, isn't going to fall apart in your hands during use. smaller than expected, however this size is better IMO Black mouthpiece does not fit snugly into pipe,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMichael4296 on 05/17/2010

Fairly well built; under constant use it lasted about four months. No loose bits ever arrived unexpectedly; the hole in the bottom of the bowl is small enough to keep tobacco out, but large enough to provide a good draw. The pipe comes in two parts; sandwiched between the two is a rubber filter, which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMirielle on 03/03/2010

The pipe looks very nice. It's plastic, but does not feel or look cheap at all. It would even make a nice room decoration if it could stay upright. It does what it's supposed to do; granted, I don't know much about pipes so I have no idea if there's much variation in quality. Doesn't pack a lot of tobacco,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEHRIKI on 02/25/2010

This is a very nice pipe for the exceptional price.It comes with some spare rubber rings and a little cleaning tool. The style is pretty much what I expected and it works very well. When I bough it, I though it was made of wood, I was a little bit disappointed when a realized I had ordered a plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections