DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered 2000mAh Rechargeable Portable Emergency Power w/ Phone Adapters+LED Light
  • 5 star 22 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 4 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarciano77711 on 07/22/2013

There is no micro USB jack ??!! How should I charge any Android phone or tablet?? It should be inclouded in package, because now it is totally useless for me. Othewise, its not bad. There is no micro USB jack ??!! How should I charge any Android phone or tablet?? It should be inclouded in package, because now it is totally useless for me. Othewise, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulo92 on 06/01/2013

I ordered this product to extend my mifi (zte mf60) battery time. It does the job, it extends the uptime about 1-2 hours. I tried it with my iPhone, and it works well as well... Big pro is for me the fast shipping. It arriwed in 2 weeks to hungary. No taxes or VAT, if your purcase is under 25$ :) I think the built in battery capacity is a bit lower ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqws25 on 05/11/2013

-It charge probably, the light attached with it pretty bright, the charger come with pretty good for it. -The price is not so bad after all. useful for the old type phone charging -Could be charging from USB when there's no sun out side Those charger head come with it pretty old type so not so useful to me. The line some time lost connect, so not good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaytjexo on 03/22/2013

charges my usb powered devices. It has a neat looking backside, mirror kind. it is really lightweight. perfect for emergency phonecalls. it also comes with standard output/input plugs which is really useful. none that i can think of. i like the small led flashlight on it. it makes it really useful when you're looking for something in your bag or when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2012freerange2012 on 02/06/2013

Good as a back up charger when no power outlet is available, easy to use, good design, small and great for outdoors. Unit also comes with an AC charger which is a bonus. Charging time in the sun is 12+ hours, due to the size of the solar panel. This unit can be charged using the Dynamo Hand-Crank USB Cell Phone Emergency Charger item #24036, which is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysirmutlu on 11/03/2012

It works everywhere if there is sunlight. Especially in summers, it is very efficient. I have nokia 5230 and I charged it many times via this product. If you have sunlight (like in Turkey in summers) you can use your usb speaker (such as philips). I mean I have a philips speaker which works through usb. So I sometimes use it with solar charger and it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byManFromHell on 10/29/2012

I use it in my car and i live in canada -50/+35 celcius. I was surprise is recharge my cellphone easy when have sun for sure but i use it in my car for any kind of stuck and is work great when i was on travel i had this on my backpack whit the wire inside and it recharge my laptop for the night i was surprise. Is nicely build i like metal case and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiptoc on 09/22/2012

Good if you want to charge a low consumption device. The battery loads correctly under solar exposure. The flash light include is a good indicator to know if the battery is depleted or not. The presence of a led that indicate if there is enough light to load the device. The light turn green on loading or when the device connected is loading. And it ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLee Jun Fan on 09/14/2012

Can be very useful for trips, camping, or just places where you have strong light and don't have access to electricity. Didn't work... I guess the battery came with it was dead, because when I connected it to the phone and put it in the sun. the phone was charged (very slowly, although). Also, the led flashlight wasn't working at all. I saw in comments ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bybezik2009 on 09/06/2012

+ nice design, + inbuilt small torch, + lots of connectors for different types of gadjets, - this devise hase pure quality; - bad battery; - cannot charge my HTC Desire at all; - long charging period via solar batteries. I bought it for charging my iPod and my phone (HTC). First couple months it could charge my iPod, but than batterry "ran out&... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections