DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered 2000mAh Rechargeable Portable Emergency Power w/ Phone Adapters+LED Light
  • 5 star 22 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 4 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarciano77711 on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:There is no micro USB jack ??!! How should I charge any Android phone or tablet?? It should be inclouded in package, because now it is totally useless for me. Othewise, its not bad. Cons:There is no micro USB jack ??!! How should I charge any Android phone or tablet?? I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulo92 on 06/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I ordered this product to extend my mifi (zte mf60) battery time. It does the job, it extends the uptime about 1-2 hours. I tried it with my iPhone, and it works well as well... Big pro is for me the fast shipping. It arriwed in 2 weeks to hungary. No taxes or VAT, if y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqws25 on 05/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It charge probably, the light attached with it pretty bright, the charger come with pretty good for it. -The price is not so bad after all. useful for the old type phone charging -Could be charging from USB when there's no sun out side Cons:Those charger head come with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaytjexo on 03/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:charges my usb powered devices. It has a neat looking backside, mirror kind. it is really lightweight. perfect for emergency phonecalls. it also comes with standard output/input plugs which is really useful. Cons:none that i can think of. OtherThoughts:i like the small le... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2012freerange2012 on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good as a back up charger when no power outlet is available, easy to use, good design, small and great for outdoors. Unit also comes with an AC charger which is a bonus. Cons:Charging time in the sun is 12+ hours, due to the size of the solar panel. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysirmutlu on 11/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works everywhere if there is sunlight. Especially in summers, it is very efficient. I have nokia 5230 and I charged it many times via this product. If you have sunlight (like in Turkey in summers) you can use your usb speaker (such as philips). I mean I hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byManFromHell on 10/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use it in my car and i live in canada -50/+35 celcius. I was surprise is recharge my cellphone easy when have sun for sure but i use it in my car for any kind of stuck and is work great when i was on travel i had this on my backpack whit the wire inside and it recharg... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiptoc on 09/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good if you want to charge a low consumption device. The battery loads correctly under solar exposure. The flash light include is a good indicator to know if the battery is depleted or not. The presence of a led that indicate if there is enough light to load the device.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLee Jun Fan on 09/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Can be very useful for trips, camping, or just places where you have strong light and don't have access to electricity. Cons:Didn't work... I guess the battery came with it was dead, because when I connected it to the phone and put it in the sun. the phone was charged (ve... Read more

3 0
  • posted bybezik2009 on 09/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ nice design, + inbuilt small torch, + lots of connectors for different types of gadjets, Cons:- this devise hase pure quality; - bad battery; - cannot charge my HTC Desire at all; - long charging period via solar batteries. OtherThoughts:I bought it for charging my iP... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections