DX » Community » Reviews » Cigar Cutter (Black)
  • 5 star 16 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZaaag on 02/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price of this cutter is extremely cheap. This cutter will cut a cigar perfectly fine. Cons:After multiple cuts, the blade will start to dull, and possible tear the wrapper of the cigar, be weary. The metal blades themselves are of cheaper quality, and are... Read more

1 0
  • posted byColo on 09/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pretty much what i was looking for. Sharp blades, easy to use. Works like it should. Price shows little bit, but not too much. Cuts even big cigars very nicely. Cons:Not much, price shows a bit. Plastic parts feel like they might break off with more rough use.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprovokatorbg on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cigar cutter has sharp blades, and also a fairly large hole. The blades slide easily inside the sockets. Cons:The surface finish on the finger handles is not satisfactory, the inner edges of handles are uncomfortable when cutting harder cigar. The blades... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybmwE53 on 10/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its well made cutter that works very well. I'm using it every week for myself and my friends, works perfect, blades is sharp. It can cuts a big round cigars. 3 $ - Its very cheap, you can pay 2-3 times more, but it doesent worth! Cons:No any cons. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTumze on 09/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap cutter. Locking mechanism so it wont open as easy when taken along Pretty sharp blades Cons:locking mechanism is a bit worn out. so it will open sometimes if i dont want it to. blades are losing a bit of sharpness after many uses OtherThoughts:I use this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydexdexter on 09/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- easy to use for inexperienced aficionado - blades sharp enough - makes good, clean cut for smoking pleasure - cheap, so you can have more money for cigars - small and light for every pocket or cigar case - used almost every day and still sharp Cons:- metal a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrokairala on 08/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Sharp. - Small. - Cheap. - Really cheap. - Double stainless steel blades, cuts on both sides and prevents smashing your cigar like other cutters. Cons:- Poor build quality. - Doesn't have a spring to keep it open. - No safety lock. - Blades move freely, so can... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeertdhulst on 08/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Clean cut, even after using it frequently for several months. Very price worthy! What I like about it is that it cuts on 2 sides instead of squeezing your cigar against the plastic side like some free cigar cutters. It is build very solid. Stainless steel. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVaskeklut on 03/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cuts the cigar just as good as a 20$ cutter, sharp blades, comfortable to use, looks just like any high end cutter. Cons:The blades are a litte bit loose, the plastic is hard and feels a bit cheap. This does not affect the cut, however. OtherThoughts:If you are a snob w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycosai on 12/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very sharp and seems more durable. There was a cigar cutter on DX a few cents cheaper than this but this is far more durable. The steel cutter is sharp but it has some build quality defects. Cons:Probably the stell quality is not so good. but sharp enough to do it's job... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections