Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by RBelalov on 05/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Cheap, It's better , than the cigarette paper box Good , powerfull lighter Not big dimensions, perfectly fit in my pocketCons:Only 10 cigarettes, sometimes it's not enoyght for me Cheap plastic, but solid build. Some metal parts must to be modified , to accept my cigaret... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by 08srtblaclout on 01/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:easy to use and its great not to have to worry about having a lighter. just push up a cig and push the lighter and there you go. you don't have to scramble to find a lighter and if your driving you don't have to fumble to grab a cig and to find a lighter. i als... Read more

0 0
  • posted by KlopLee on 07/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's a really cheap and useful little device if you don't like to get your cigs all smashed, it works like a charm almost all the way, it also lits your cigs, although it's not the best lighter it sure helps when you lose yours.Cons:Quality is ok, but it's not... Read more

1 0
  • posted by dnacervera on 07/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is a very helpful and friendly. Apparently is made with good quality materials and is the perfect size to hold cigarettes. Its capacity is very good, no need to carry boxes of cigarettes and is very easy to use, expel cigarettes and allows light them. It sav... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Volition87 on 04/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Nice gadget for every smoker, holds like eight standard size cigarettes, and that is enough for me. Lighter works perfect. Cigarettes and a lighter in one box, its like a dream came true :).Cons:Well, it came with some damage, but I guess its from shipping... and... Read more

1 0
  • posted by svenolio on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It is a cheap and useful package to keep your cigarettes. It is pretty much as big as a normal package, but way harder, so won't break if you keep it in your pocket. I click my own cigarettes, because they raised the prices of cigarettes again here in Holland and... Read more

1 0
  • posted by rodrigolacreta on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I absolutely liked this gadget - It is really really cool then way the cigarretes pop up from this device - The structure is made of metal, and it seems it will last long enough to make it worth it - Also it came already full of gas, so it was just put my cigar... Read more

0 0
  • posted by enriquemeira on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Buil quality is fairly good. Feels quite rugged. Looks damn cool and many people have complimented me when I use it. The flame turns green when you use it. Looks really impressive and is fun to use. And most important of all... No more bent or broken cigarettes... Read more

0 0
  • posted by enriquemeira on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Works really well. Ejects cigarettes easily. Lighter works every time. Very compact. Saves from getting crushed cigs. Refilling is simple as well as turning flame up or down due to a raised knob!Cons:Poorly constructed. Had to reglue the inner spring that regul... Read more

1 0
  • posted by enriquemeira on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Works really well. Ejects cigarettes easily. Lighter works every time. Very compact. Saves from getting crushed cigs. Refilling is simple as well as turning flame up or down due to a raised knob!Cons:Cigarettes get stuck sometimes, nothing a little push on the... Read more

Automatic Ejection Butane very good

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections