DX » Community » Reviews » Cannon Style Driveless 1.3MP HD Webcam with Built-in Microphone - Black
  • 5 star 24 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycrizzs on 06/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The camera and built-in microphone is pretty decent. A simple plug and play of the device through USB is sufficient to get it started. Thumbs up for this product. Cons:This is made out of plastic might be a cause of its build quality. This is yet to be seen though. I will... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylouisohare7 on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This worked so so well for the price crystal clear it worked instant any one could make this work I use it for skype and it's brilliant. The microphone is very very clear, for the price this is the best webcam on dx definite buy.xxxx Cons:There are no cons for w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscorpikor on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap+good video quality+good fixture for NB or LCD. What need you more for a web cam? The case is pretty robust and looks not cheap. I' really happy with this cam Cons:300K only, but it was clear before I ordered it no 10x zoom - it's a fake. Was clear befor... Read more

4 0
  • posted byMrDeka on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This cool Cannon style HD webcam with built-in sensitive microphone shows high resolution and true color images in network conference/video chat. There is adjustable clipping mount for easily attaching the webcam to Laptop LCD screens or any edges. The webcam is the best... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMindOn on 03/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Do what it says. Easy to use, just plug in and go. No drivers required. Prefectly works with skype. Image quality is also fine. Build in mic works not bad as well. Mounted to my monitor well. Cons:The cabel is not fixed properly when it comes to web cam itself, and I'm... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlarap on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Se ve bien, funciona perfecto. -La conectas y ya está lista para usarse. Muy cómoda. -Tiene un muy buen precio -Perfecta para ser como una webcam "portátil" -Se escucha bien el micrófono. -Filma bien Cons:En algunos monitores no se puede &qu... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymatuduke on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's really cheap In Windows 7 it install by it self Image Quality is OK Good visual angle. Integrated microphone works nice. Cons:The snapshot button was broken when I open the box. But it doesn't work anyway. The camera is NOT HD as they say. But for the price, is ok. O... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFilipeStrom on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to install, didn't use any drivers. Just plug it in and start using it. The quality is very good for the price it costs. - Easy to install, no drivers needed; - Good quality for the price asked; Cons:No cons yet. The plastic is not top quality but it... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfanzy4 on 01/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It works very easily with Linux Ubuntu Nice clear image even in low light Included microphone Fits nicely on top of an LCD screen (might not be the case if yours has round shapes) Cons:No documentation or driver, but you don't really need them !!! OtherThoughts:I'm using... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAyleen on 01/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:No CD is required, installed the drivers by itself, very simple installation, and I am operating with windows 7 - 64 bits. That webcam has nice look and appearance. Price is excellent and always better to shop online before buying anything in a retailer. GOOD HD resolutio... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections