DX » Community » Reviews » Cannon Style Driveless 1.3MP HD Webcam with Built-in Microphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycrizzs on 06/03/2014

The camera and built-in microphone is pretty decent. A simple plug and play of the device through USB is sufficient to get it started. Thumbs up for this product. This is made out of plastic might be a cause of its build quality. This is yet to be seen though. I will keep you guys updated on this. Throw ... Read more

1 1 0

• posted byGLin22 on 05/06/2014

Looks quite good (doesn't look cheap, as to be honest, it is), no driver stuff, just plug it in and go ahead, quality is fine (although NO ZOOM and NO HD, but many already said that), easy to set up. Mic is, according to friends, quite awful (but they are spoiled with my beautiful voice over a very good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byClementnr3 on 03/30/2014

The little camera looks quite nice compared to other webcams in the same price range. The picture quality is good and suits for skype calls without problems. Microphone works and sound comes through decently. The holder fits nicely on top of a flat screen. There is no optical zoom as advertised, but ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylouisohare7 on 01/23/2014

This worked so so well for the price crystal clear it worked instant any one could make this work I use it for skype and it's brilliant. The microphone is very very clear, for the price this is the best webcam on dx definite buy.xxxx There are no cons for what it is. This is a very very very good webcam.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybmwxp on 10/19/2013

Perfectly captures the video on your computer, no drivers are required for installation - you just need to connect the web camera to the computer and it will start working immediately. Not excellent quality materials, but this amount is not considered a minus. Not steadily at the table (if not to attach ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrjent on 10/11/2013

This is a very basic unit. It does not need any download discs and loads immediately it is plugged in. You can not snap pictures with it, It has clear picture quality and is great for viewing. No picture taking and saving is allowed with this unit as it does not have the capabilities. Very good for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjabis on 09/09/2013

Cheap, excellent image, easy of use, just plugin and use. I'm really happy with this gadget. It has a built-in sensitive microphone and provides true color images, great image, doesn't need too much light to provide a good quality image. Camera is not HD as they say. Clip is useless for thin monitors,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarlobalistreri on 08/23/2013

Good quality, I use this webcam with Skype, it's really fast so no flickering frames or anything like that. The quality is good, not 720P but good enough to skype with some people, it's pretty sharp, it was better than my expectations. The button on top, the "zoom" text and the "chrome&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRusRome0 on 08/15/2013

Good camera for its price, quality is good also for its price. Fast receivement. You get what you expect. It has some problems with less light but it's ok. It is difficult to turn the camera or adjust the position. No driver included so might be a problem for people who still use Windwos XP No suggestions,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscorpikor on 06/21/2013

cheap+good video quality+good fixture for NB or LCD. What need you more for a web cam? The case is pretty robust and looks not cheap. I' really happy with this cam 300K only, but it was clear before I ordered it no 10x zoom - it's a fake. Was clear befor I ordered it. it could be cheaper for fake 1,3... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections