DX » Community » Reviews » Japanese Samurai Umbrella with Carrying Strap - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 14% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuDelJiTo on 11/07/2013

- It's beautyful - Its handle assures that it won't slip out of your hands - The carbon fiber sticks gets that no wind can break this umbrella! It's awesome! - It's automatic - It's big - Mine arrived with the handle broken... but after a year it keeps working and it has not fallen against the wind! - The strap is short, and it unsaws easily - I wish ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavelez on 11/16/2010

- They are original - Size adapted to walk with them on the street neither very big nor very small - It is of automatic opening - it has a comfortable case it to be able to have hung by the back - The quality is not bad but compared with normal umbrellas of the same price it is bad - ideal to give any person that he likes the Japanese things or the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySeishinkan on 11/13/2010

A really awesome must have for people that love swords and martial arts. It looks very real and is bound to give you attention wherever you take it. It also does what its supposed to be: Keeping you dry (and not being a weapon even though a lot of people think it is) The only con so far is that the quality isn't that great. Ive dropped mine on the floor ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMadflow on 09/17/2010

it hold you dry like every umbrella.that´s all.you´ll get a cheaper better one for less than 10,- -not made out of Nylon and stainless steel -it´s cheap plastic -the handle(handhold) is loose -the weight is 70 g less than in discription.not usable for fighting -it´s a toy I feel cheated.you sell a cheap wrong discripted item as selfdefence tool.very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNNJJHH on 08/19/2010

It's big, and very comfortable to hold. The katana-like handle fits perfectly in the hand and it won't slip. Automatic! The inner workings of the umbrella are plastic. The lock for the strap is not of very good quality, it unlocks by itself when you carry it in your back. Should be simple to replace though. I still haven't tested it when it rains. Not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdLynn on 08/05/2010

Good fabric Size is right for men and women Great idea! Very fast service from DX! Do not know how you get it tome that quickly but keep it up! Plastic handle spoils the look and feel of the whole thing. You can buy a set of swords and stand for a little more, with nice handles so there is no reason they are using plastic. Good size and weight, I like ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNNJJHH on 07/30/2010

Looks very nice, the handle is very comfortable to the hand, even though it is BIG :) Even when the umbrella is open, the handle rests at about chest-height. Black on the outside, silver on the inside! The strap is too short, plus the clip doesn't hold. Maybe it's just mine, but when I tried to hang it from my back, it unbuckled. I'll have to replace ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections