DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to 3 RCA Male AV Adapter Cable (70CM-Length)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKensandy2 on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality, easy site to use, good communication. I contacted them several times about the fact the product had not arrived and they always got back in a few hours and stayed in contact. The product was one I could not find here and I found it easily on this site. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylenel1999 on 01/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does the job to one hundred percent, it is very useful for all. It gives you time of joy, happiness and fun. Cons:This cons is not cons, but anyway I thought that with 80 cm and I was going to reach for the use I give it, but it was my mistake to buy that size. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhexxxee on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This cable was good quality and cheap and the cable lenght itself was just ok for my needs. Cons:Nothing else than jack is 14 mm long and it is not mentioned on item description. OtherThoughts:I purchased this with Mini X android media player (SKU: 147420) but i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIDV on 07/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is very good and AV Adapter Cable does what it has to do with no problems! The quality is good. Cons:Would like longer version. OtherThoughts:It is possible to carry always with itself for display on TV of video and the image from SAMSUNG GT-S8500 (W... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuusGuus on 03/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is good and it does what it has to do with no problems at all. The quality is decent and I would buy it again. Cons:I rated the quality a 4/5 because the materials where not the best, but for the price it's very decent. The cable would be even more u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraymanlololo on 12/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Cheapest place i found this cable Cons:- Matterials could be some better, but for this price it's ok. - Also could be longer. With this distance you have to let the phone next to TV so if you want to touch it you have to get up from the sofa... OtherThoughts:I... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections