Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Sonoff Smart Wifi Switch DIY Remote Wireless Smart Switch Domotica Wifi Light Switch - White
Customer’s impression:
good Cheap Easy to use Awesome Bueno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by60267 on 12/24/2017

Impression:good,Cheap;

Pros: Entrega rápida, bom custo-beneficio, fácil de configurar e usar, conectores práticos. Cons: Nada consta.

Bom custo-beneficio Bom custo-beneficio Bom custo-beneficio Bom custo-beneficio Bom custo-beneficio

15 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymartingl on 12/01/2017

Impression:good,Bueno,Cheap;

Quick delivery within 14 days to Germany. Modification with alternative firmware was easy and quick. Work now fine with new ESPEasy firmware. I had no trust on original firmware, so I decided to reflash it.

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byzmax65 on 11/27/2017

Impression:good;

Oggetto utilissimo e dal rapporto qualità prezzo eccezionale

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytofernet on 11/23/2017

Impression:excelente producto;

Pros: É um produto com uma boa relação qualidade / preço, acessível, configurável por qualquer pessoa, mesmo sem grandes conhecimentos técnicos. Cons: A meu ver nenhum.

Boa relação qualidade / preço

16 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11011603 on 10/21/2017

Impression:Barato,Bueno,Eficaz;

Este aparato te permite mediante tu movil conectar y programar el encendido de otros aparatos estes donde estes. Yo lo uso y es muy fiable y facil tanto de uso como de instalación.

16 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11537488 on 10/18/2017

Impression:effective;

pro :perfect functionality, possibility to create timers. Price is 1/3 of this in Belgium con : only the transport time I make publicity with my friends because i'm very pleased with it

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11537488 on 10/18/2017

Impression:effective;

Pro: works like a charm. I'm very pleased with it and will buy some others Con : transport takes a long time but i think it's normal. The configuration is simple once you understand how it works

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySilvanoSP on 09/21/2017

Impression:good,Cheap,effective;

Small and lightweight, easy to fit and fix anywhere. There is a button so you can toggle the output directly on the device or you can use the app. It is easy to set up and use, the app lets you set timers and triggers and is connected to the cloud, so you can control and monitor it over internet... Read more

29 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10743801 on 09/08/2017

Impression:excelente producto,Awesome!,Perfecto en su cometido;

Excelente producto, todo bien, gracias Un poco tardado pero es aso cuando el producto viene de tal lejos.

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byabonell on 08/09/2017

Impression:excelente producto,Awesome!,Perfecto en su cometido;

The best product and easy to install and use

19 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere