DX » Community » Reviews » ET-997 3.0" LCD Handheld Digital Multimeter (Voltage + Current + Resistance + Temperature / 1*6F22)
  • 5 star 13 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJefersonjr on 05/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Original Minipa product. Excellent build quality, large numbers display with white backlight, hold function, shows the highest and lowest values measured, auto range. Easy to use and comes with manual in Chinese and English(could be better), but you can get better manual... Read more

0 0
  • posted byd3vd3m on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great big screen, easy to read, has back-light, auto range select feature, the dial is not too congested, easy enough to use once you get the hang of it, has a carry pouch, includes decent leads and a thermostat. Cons:Is a bit bulky, the auto range mode takes some time... Read more

front of device vith leads attached front of device with thermostat attached back of device
    1 0
  • posted bygdg69 on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Accurate Low price Plenty of measurements Cons:None OtherThoughts:I have purchased one of these for my daily work some months ago, for quick measurements. I also use a Tektronix TX3 and Fluke 289. This multimeter is perfect for daily measurements: it is fast a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byden12 on 11/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good device. High quality of assembly is a lot of functions, an automatic choice of ranges, high precision of measurements, display illumination very much helps, the button for measurement the maximum and minimum values of electric parameters - very usefu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBisqwit on 10/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice multimeter. - The instruction booklet that comes with it is not very long, but it has sufficiently English instructions that are understandable and clear. - The device is powered by a single 9V battery. - DC & AC voltage, capacitance, resistance, current,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRogergp on 11/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is the best multimeter you can get for this price. It have all the functions that a good multimeter should have. Comes with good test leads, Temperature probe, the case and the battery (mine came ok). It Have backlight too. In my country it costs more than 100 dollar... Read more

2 0
  • posted byachopen on 11/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really OK build for the price Huge screen and backlight Auto range and manual mode It can measure capacitance and temperature Cons:Continuity test is slow Measure of temperature is a little inaccurate, but otherwise good OtherThoughts:Comes with english and chinese manual... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysteel47 on 07/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The Et-997 is outstanding multimeter where you can use very easylly. Very good value. I made tests on Voltage DC and AC. Resistance, Capacitancy, Frequency, temperature and diode measurements. Easy to read the measurements and the backlight improves the measurem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvilarcamaraneto on 07/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is very good! It has a sturdy construction and feels solid at hand. The display includes a horizontal bar graph that responds very quickly (the numeric display only updates a few times per second). Cons:Aside the fact that it does not measure very... Read more

1 0
  • posted byedneyh on 04/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The Et-997 is outstanding multimeter where you can use very easylly. I made tests on Voltage DC and AC. Resistance, Capacitancy, Frequency, temperature and diode measurements. Easy to read the measurements and the backlight improves the measurement view when the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections