DX » Community » Reviews » ET-997 3.0" LCD Handheld Digital Multimeter (Voltage + Current + Resistance + Temperature / 1*6F22)
  • 5 star 17 ( 94% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycorsiario on 10/16/2013

It carries everything you need to turn it on and use it. Blue rubber cover to protect it from bumps and scratches that could sufrir.la screen displays everything with a good size and easy lectura.por a device so in my country cost over $100! with big screen that has the battery is spent pretty fast.the instructions are only in Chinese, so if your native ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteeg on 10/05/2013

a very nice quality multimeter, possibility to use backlight. Nice big display. Not cheap but when you look in other shops you get more quality with this product. I'm satisfied. the backlight isn't burning all the time, so you have to re-activate it some times. But off course this is bette for the battery.. the backlight isn't burning all the time, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byumitgoren on 08/16/2013

This product is much better than I expected. It is not informed above but it features a back light. Testing results are accurate. This is one of the rare multimeters that can handle 20 amps of current. It also tests capasitors and frequency. Good material quality. There is small strach on the display but it is not a big problem. In terms of operation,... Read more

The Backlight Multimeter In Carrying Bag
    0 0
  • posted byengored on 07/28/2013

Big digits, analog bar, backlight, auto power off (also beeps after some time before turning off), nice leads (CAT III 1000V CAT IV 600V 20A), good plastic, buttons are rubber and so is the blue shell (can be taken off), carrying pouch. Nice and solid feel overall and does the job. Continuity mode is pretty slow, cheap testers are better at this. Autoscale ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucasSantiagoo on 07/10/2013

The Minipa ET-997 is a great tester! You can measure: *DC Current *AC Current *DC Voltage *AC Voltaje *Restistance *Diode Check *Continuity *TEMPERATURE *FREQUENCY *Duty Cicle *CAPACITANCE It comes with a large display to read clearly the measure. Also it has the option of BACKLIGHT. (Unlike other customers said) My battery came OK. Has a holder, so ... Read more

Internally Temperature Measure Backlight Tester+Carrying case+Leads+Temp.
    0 0
  • posted byJefersonjr on 05/30/2013

Original Minipa product. Excellent build quality, large numbers display with white backlight, hold function, shows the highest and lowest values measured, auto range. Easy to use and comes with manual in Chinese and English(could be better), but you can get better manual in MINIPA home page. None yet... Very good quality in general. In Brazil it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byd3vd3m on 02/11/2013

Great big screen, easy to read, has back-light, auto range select feature, the dial is not too congested, easy enough to use once you get the hang of it, has a carry pouch, includes decent leads and a thermostat. Is a bit bulky, the auto range mode takes some time to get a reading, compared to an almost instant read in manual range select, the voltage ... Read more

back of device front of device with thermostat attached front of device vith leads attached
    1 0
  • posted bygdg69 on 01/31/2013

Accurate Low price Plenty of measurements None I have purchased one of these for my daily work some months ago, for quick measurements. I also use a Tektronix TX3 and Fluke 289. This multimeter is perfect for daily measurements: it is fast and shows good accuracy. I haven't still changed batteries, so I cannot estimate their duration, but anyway they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byden12 on 11/09/2012

Very good device. High quality of assembly is a lot of functions, an automatic choice of ranges, high precision of measurements, display illumination very much helps, the button for measurement the maximum and minimum values of electric parameters - very useful thing long wires of big section the Big display some scales for control..... Very universal ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBisqwit on 10/07/2012

Very nice multimeter. - The instruction booklet that comes with it is not very long, but it has sufficiently English instructions that are understandable and clear. - The device is powered by a single 9V battery. - DC & AC voltage, capacitance, resistance, current, frequency & temperature measures. - All the functions appear to be sufficiently ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections