Customer’s impression:
Very good BEST Lindo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Beautiful watch

posted by kevindre on 02/01/2012
    0 0

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

This thing is a beauty. Many people immediately noticed this watch and liked it. It is just beautiful. I love to see how the mechanism works. The gold makes it look really cool and expensive. People want to know it works too.

The watch may hurt your hand if you put it to close to it. The winder is really big and may touch your hand. This can be irritating.

I had to get it shortened. This cost me 7,5eur. I was surprised it cost that much. Next time I'm probably gonna buy a set to shorten it myself.

Everyday I just set it at the right time and it will work the whole day if you wear it all the time. I lost the manual and I'm too lazy to find out where it is so I'm not sure how I'm supposed to wind it.

Beautiful watch. I really recommend it. I haven't seen much watches of this beauty with such a low price. People will like it. Eventhough it so big it may hurt your hand, the beauty of it makes up for that. I wear it almost every day now and I love it.

Post comment

DX Everywhere