DX » Community » Reviews » MR16 3W RGB Multicolored IR Remote Control Light Bulb (12V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydakky21 on 06/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works but only in one position, if you swap plus & minus, it won't work. Cons:Not really accurate colors, only red, blue and green are accurate, all other colors are mixed (purple is mix of red and blue)... white is going towards blue etc. Not really bright. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRonFriedman on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to install, the light fits perfectly in my current light fixtures. Provides variety of colors. Nice remote controller. Cons:Not very bright. The white is not white and has a significant red color to it. The remote controller operation distance is ~2m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybjornovic on 06/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works fine, the remote works for multiple bulbs at the same time. I got them in 3 weeks (in the netherlands). I installed them and It worked all as supposed to. I have three bulbs installed and I can use just one remote, the only thing is that the bulb are not all in th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGaiser on 01/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good product, stirdy build with a safe and firm outer shell and lens. Good light emission, nice to build your own living colors. I use several to illuminate my fire-place chimney, nice effect. Cons:MR16 is not the most readily available fitting around, had to go an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlos66ba on 11/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A lot of fun. The remote puts the lamp into some changing color patterns and this is enjoyable as a "mood lamp". It seems well constructed and the remote is easy to use. Cons:Not very bright. Could have more lumens. Not sure how efficient it is, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdryoid on 04/16/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good look very useful for home, office or Disco The beam is very good Remote control is very useful all sorts of colors and brightness controls If you turn it of with the remote controller, and turn it back on again, he knows what the last position was. Ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRealBorg on 01/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I solely use 12V for lighting because 12V halogen ist the best quality of light you can get (3000K black body radiation) also it is much easier to wire simply because 12V are voltage safe for humans to touch, no legal requirements for cabling 12V, it is great to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfl1p007 on 01/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The beam is very good. There's a lot of light coming out of the light bulb, in every color. Very bright light! The colors red, green and blue are just perfect! Cons:The white is not white, but some kind of bleuish white... It's a combo of all colors, kind of weird. It doe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections