DX » Community » Reviews » E27 60MM 5W RGB Multicolored IR Remote Control Light Bulb (AC 85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfhenriq on 10/30/2013

Beautifull light, many colors and good to use in the bedroom as a small light at night the remote works from a larg distancy.the light is not strong but works fine. the TV or Cable remote control use to change the color or turned on-off the light. there is a interference from the others IR remote controls ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBraduV on 09/17/2013

Simple to use, works as advertised, everything is ok. I've been using it for 9 months and I had no problems with it. I've installed it in an IKEA FADO lamp and the remote works through the milky glass. The available modes are very useful and the fact that you can dim the light is awesome. This product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byba034370 on 01/28/2013

Easy to use, plug and play, the remote works fine. No need to use the wall switch, you can use remote only. Useful when you already are lying and do not want to get up to turn off the light. The light is not bright enough to illuminate the room, it is just decorative light. Even using 3 lamp together ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysavalla on 01/15/2013

Awesome light bulb! Mine arrived in one piece and working perfectly! The remote works perfectly (must be pointed to the bulb, but it works if the light bulb is inside some cover, like a lamp - like I keep in my house). The bulb has a good quality, do not get warm with use (I let mine on during the whole ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysyc on 09/27/2012

The light changes a wide variety of colours. It's easy to install and the remote works well from a distance. The bulb connects to the metal base. When I screwed mine in, it kept on screwing and I realized the bulb part and metal base had come apart. It's a small thread that I should be able to fix with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysyc on 09/01/2012

Enough to light the hallway so you can see. The colours are good and the kids love it! Low power, good for night ambient lighting. White light is blue. If you turn it off at the switch, the light turns back on in cycle mode. I lost the remote already :( So I ordered some spares lol. The kids love it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybucha2211 on 03/25/2012

The remote control really works. I thought it wouldn't have any range, but it worked quite well. The lamp construction is really solid for a led light bulb. With the remote control you can select the colour you want or use some "light cycle modes" where the lights keep changing in a sequence ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfatje on 06/26/2011

The build quality is good. Im using these bulbs for a few months now and they still work good. The remote works good (you have to aim). I testen it from like 10 - 15 meters. They easily fit into the E27 plug. I'm using 4 of these bulbs in pairs. The white colour mode is not white. It's a bit blue/purple.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylivewire242 on 06/03/2011

Overall, this is a great bulb. The colors are very consistent, and the white provides a good brightness (maybe a bit less than a 60 watt incandescent bulb). The remote is extremely responsive. In a 20 x 10 foot room, I was able to change colors and modes from anywhere and with the remote pointed in any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byProDigit on 06/01/2011

16 colors available: Red, orange, 3 tints of yellow Green, aqua, 3 tints of light blue green 2 tints of blue, 3 tints of purple and white Light weight, nice looking and supposedly long lasting Remote changing of colors and turning on/off the led Fits in a regular bulb's socket, and is cheap IS NOT RATED ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections