DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Iphone 4 (Pink)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byheltjo88 on 11/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap. It was a gift for my friend, and she absolutely loved it. Perfect fit for an iphone 4s. Cons:The room for the sim-card is a waste of space. It is way to big for a micro-sim. And Im glad I planed her gifts way ahead, because it took 8 weeks for it to get her.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystupe on 10/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bought this for my wife and she loves it. Nothing more important than to keep your woman happy. the cover fits the iP4 nicely and it slides in from the side. there is also slot for 2 sim card, but would be better if they are removed as no one would carry sim car... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariarosa on 09/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cover has very good quality. It comes very solid and sewn. The phone comes in very well and is safe. Ideal to prevent bumps and cracks. Cons:The only drawback I could find is that it costs more work press the keys on the sides and the case is to the edge of the scre... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections