DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Swivel Flash Stand Holder for Lamp and Camera
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byy9696 on 05/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good flash stand. Good umbrella fixation. Easy adjustment. Good build quality. Does not seem flimsy even though some parts are plastic. Has a way to tighten the cold shoe, so flash is rock solid inside it. Cons:A bit on the expensive side. Could get something... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjsmnl on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It comes ready to work. You can use it with a flash light or studio light because it comes with the pin inside. Nice piece in comparison to its price. It was well done and finished. The plastic parts seem good enough for the job, they are not soft. Cons:The metal is well... Read more

0 0
  • posted bych35c0 on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a really good holder. I bought a pair of them almost a year ago and still have them in perfect condition (I do not use them every day). I took out the cold shoes so I could put both holders inside a bag and the cold shoes in its pocket (for storage) If you take of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeoVillela on 10/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Product very useful for TTL flash photography, photographs allows me to perform in outdoor environments with compact and lightweight. The product is very sturdy and well and can be placed in sturdy tripod camera tripod or light, allowing the umbrella move very... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAndr3aS on 09/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use item. All of the screws hold perfectly. Time will show the durability of the umbrella holder. Easy to mount everything with this. I use with my YN 565EX Flashlight without any problem. Many parts made from metal, like the flash mount on the top. Yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylarking on 08/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is actually really well built (some exceptions below) and does it's job well. Has a connector both for tripod screw and for light stand (I guess 1/2'' unthreaded). There's a place for an umbrella and the whole thing can swivel forward and backward or rotate... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywonderer4711 on 12/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I wanted to use two YN460 flash lights on a Lightstand I allready had. The holder fits perfectly and the metal base holds very well. Also I have some additional gear I put on and also the screw holds all well. Cons:I can not think of any really bad to say. Maybe the scr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOZuser on 08/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:At first sight this is a very good unit, size (125mm tall) made from a solid looking hard black plastic with metal parts where they are needed. The lower mount, is an aluminum insert that fits up into the stand and is secured by a thumb screw. Locks and fits w... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections