DX » Community » Reviews » 7.6W 126-LED 520LM 5400K Video Light with Three Filters for Panasonic CGR-D16S + More
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysfgd78 on 08/20/2012

Great performance at a very low price. Very good light output compared with dichroic lamps. Generates a very soft light. Usable in both video and photography. Very low power consumption, over 1.5 hours with an NP-F570. Lightweight and portable. The base is very weak should be metallic. I have my doubts about the duration of the dimmer. The correction ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvturiserra on 06/29/2011

-The amount of heat produced is very low (as you could expect from LEDs), so I expect the batteries will last for hours and hours. -The dimmer doesn't work stop by stop but in a continuous way, from nearly nothing to blinding bright. -The test button has four LEDs, and they work when the light is either on or off. Once you are used to it, it will give ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysffilmmaker on 09/08/2010

-Price -Brightness -Dimming function -Ability to take a variety of batteries -correction filters come in a padded case! -Slight green cast to the light -Light not completely uniform -hot shoe mount is flimsy -orange filter is completely worthless for practical applications I purchased this light not knowing exactly what I should expect, but I'm happily ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections