DX » Community » Reviews » 9.6W 160-LED 660LM 5400K Video Light with Three Filters for Panasonic CGR-D16S + More
  • 5 star 14 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysnoeg on 07/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple and easy to use light source with brightness adjust. Can use regular AA batteries as well as some rechargeable battery packs. Easy to mount on a flash stand. Can also be mounted on a tripod. Cons:No plug for external power. It has battery status indicator lights,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFALJR on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice Filters options (it can choose between three filters) Good Light Many Baterry options dimmer works fine a very good light by price i use on Dslr camera and avchd cameras is a good light for small or meduim distances I am satisfied with this device. Cons:V... Read more

3 0
  • posted bych35c0 on 01/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a great product! the light it gives is quite powerful and works perfect for video and for photo (I use it for long shots or times when a flash would be disturbing). The materials seem pretty good. They are light and sturdy. The dim control works very good and even... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfidoboy on 11/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- You can graduate the intensity of the light using the dial - It comes with three colour filters - You can use a wide variety of battery types to power the light Cons:- The method used to attach the batteries into the device is not very good (if you use a rec... Read more

4 0
  • posted byrpaeglis on 11/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:#Price- it is really low, you will not find it so cheap anywhere else! #Possibility to change light intensity is huge plus. In the maximum level light is very bright! #It is really easy to work with this device. #You can see the level of batteries life. Cons:#Construction... Read more

all things together front view side view back view filters
    0 0
  • posted bybboykoma on 10/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've been using this light for over a year and it still works perfectly! The battery lasts longer than i though and the light it pretty bright. It has a dimmer, which i think is very useful. When i attached it on my DSLR i can use it instead of flash it's enou... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalexnegaum on 10/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's the best Led with which I have worked, I used it with 6 batteries and it worked perfect, how to work with social events he attended the expectations well, soft and light with adjustable power, color filters and fits in any prefeitamente tripod or monopod yo... Read more

Box, Led and filters
    0 0
  • posted byRomanFromRussia on 09/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I often shoot video as filmmaker. I am satisfied with this device completely. Cons:It is bright and lightweight. You can fasten it on the photocamera or videocamera. I use the videocamera Panasonic AG-DVX100BE or the photocamera Canon EOS450D with this LED lamp. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPreparedYapper on 09/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Solid feel in normal use - Lightweight - Versatile connector - Bright enough for most situations imaginable - Included filters are great and slot can easily be used for additional colour gels - Dimmer switch is a must - Great that you can use different batteries with... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysfgd78 on 08/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great performance at a very low price. Very good light output compared with dichroic lamps. Generates a very soft light. Usable in both video and photography. Very low power consumption, over 1.5 hours with an NP-F570. Lightweight and portable. Cons:The base i... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections