DX » Community » Reviews » 9.6W 160-LED 660LM 5400K Video Light with Three Filters for Panasonic CGR-D16S + More
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypametnix on 06/26/2014

Very good product with two filters. You can attach it on tripod. I use it with rechargable AA battery pack. You can adjust different light strenght with dimmer, which is very usefull. There is no possibility for plug on external power. The orange filter is not so good. It seems the item is little bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysassy034 on 12/16/2013

Simple and easy to use light source with brightness adjust. Can use regular AA batteries as well as some rechargeable battery packs. Easy to mount on a flash stand. Can also be mounted on a tripod. None really! It works great and is a good value for the price. It may not work for projectors/monitors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleovissotto on 09/10/2013

Bom e barato. No Paraguai custava U$ 100,00, na feira do PAraguai em Brasília estava por R$ 250,00. Aqui foi U$ 42,00. Exatamente o mesmo. O produto é bom e atende a expectativa. Pode ser usado tanto com pilha ou bateria e também é possível regular a intensidade. Bom acabamento,... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byBruneth on 07/28/2013

Funciona perfeitamente, tem como "dosar" a intensidade da luz, funciona tanto com pilha quanto com bateria, preço muito bom, se comparar com o que se pagaria por um desse no Brasil Material de plástico duro, a parte do encaixe poderia ser de metal Pra mim funciona muito bem, tem um ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysnoeg on 07/25/2013

Simple and easy to use light source with brightness adjust. Can use regular AA batteries as well as some rechargeable battery packs. Easy to mount on a flash stand. Can also be mounted on a tripod. No plug for external power. It has battery status indicator lights, but they're not that great. The plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybratescu1 on 07/11/2013

I have been using this product for some time form a friend of mine and I am quite satisfied with it. Recently I decided to order one from DX. Light and sturdy, well built, good quality of light - soft and dim-able - one of the best buys on Deal Extreme. Even Yervant - renowned wedding photographer uses ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFALJR on 03/24/2013

Nice Filters options (it can choose between three filters) Good Light Many Baterry options dimmer works fine a very good light by price i use on Dslr camera and avchd cameras is a good light for small or meduim distances I am satisfied with this device. Very Fragile body handling with care becomes the ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bych35c0 on 01/22/2013

It's a great product! the light it gives is quite powerful and works perfect for video and for photo (I use it for long shots or times when a flash would be disturbing). The materials seem pretty good. They are light and sturdy. The dim control works very good and even lets you turn off the light without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfidoboy on 11/02/2012

- You can graduate the intensity of the light using the dial - It comes with three colour filters - You can use a wide variety of battery types to power the light - The method used to attach the batteries into the device is not very good (if you use a rechargeable camera battery like me) It's really ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byrpaeglis on 11/01/2012

#Price- it is really low, you will not find it so cheap anywhere else! #Possibility to change light intensity is huge plus. In the maximum level light is very bright! #It is really easy to work with this device. #You can see the level of batteries life. #Construction could be a little bit more resistant.... Read more

all things together front view filters back view side view

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections