There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Fulfills its function

posted by nokciam on 01/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Very small, is hidden in the rack. Simple to use, simply plug it in and use, true plug and play. Very effective in my home the points were far apart 8 meters with walls between them, and it worked perfectly, no delay. Fulfills its function.
    Muito pequeno, fica escondido no rack, é do tamanho de uma caixa de sabonete. Simples de usar, basta apenas ligar na tomada e usar, verdadeiro plug and play. Muito eficiente, em minha casa os pontos ficaram distantes uns 8 metros com paredes entre eles, e funcionou perfeitamente, não há delay. Cumpre sua função.

Cons:

The only downside is the price, is a very simple device. The similar here in Brazil by coaxial transmit the signal, that's total wireless
    o único contra é o preço, é um aparelho bem simples. Os similares aqui no Brasil transmitem o sinal pelo coaxial, esse é total wireless

Bottomline:

If you have equipment to control elsewhere in the house, worth buying, I use to control my cable which is installed in the room and I watch on my tv in the bedroom.
    Se você tem aparelhos para controlar em outros lugares da casa, vale comprar, eu uso para controlar minha tv a cabo que fica instalada na sala e eu assito na minha tv no quarto

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections